Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Well well Astroboy, dont think much of my prediction. You are obviously a Camperdown supporter to have them in the 5. And by your tips I gather you think the pies can beat the Saints this weekend. Ill take the Koroit boys. How bout the loser shouts a meal at my local Cally Hotel next time your in Warrnambool??

I agree with Daking i haven't seen much hampden league but i do read up and camperdown has copped 2 hammerings in 2 weeks so i think astroboy better re-think his top 5!

Hey fellas just wondering how Jon "graham johncock" neville went for warrnambool on the weekend? very good player.

Mcleanmagic.... Nathan Mcleod from Camperdown is no longer from Camperdown... which is a plus for the pies! He is scared of bein in conjested traffic, no footy smarts, just no good!

Can anyone tell me how Jacob Mahony from the pies goes?? Aparrantly a gun recruit from Kolora-Noorat?

yeah three ive heard jacob mahony goes alright, i was talking to a relation of his at the footy recently and he mentioned a few of his cousins play with kolora and that jacob played with the under 17s last year and probably should have got a senior game, did terang approach him at all???. apparently his younger brother luke is a gun player, under 17s this year and plays alot like his uncle anthony mahony so with that his defienately got a bright future ahead. is there antone from kolora that could tell me if luke will play seniors?

yeah three ive heard jacob mahony goes alright, i was talking to a relation of his at the footy recently and he mentioned a few of his cousins play with kolora and that jacob played with the under 17s last year and probably should have got a senior game, did terang approach him at all???. apparently his younger brother luke is a gun player, under 17s this year and plays alot like his uncle anthony mahony so with that his defienately got a bright future ahead. is there antone from kolora that could tell me if luke will play seniors?

From what i seen of kolora last year jacob was very stiff not to play 1's couple of other juniors played before him when he deserved it more...
Luke mahony is a gun played school boys and went well might break into the seniors but if not this yr definately next..

Can anyone tell me how young Jason Moloney is adapting to the pace and physicality of Hampden league? I watched him round 1 against South Warrnambool and he and a few other youngsters looked to be emerging telents!

Did Zac Struth receive a letter from the Felcons squad? If not, why? He has been one of South's best players everyweek in my view!

Can anyone tell me how young Jason Moloney is adapting to the pace and physicality of Hampden league? I watched him round 1 against South Warrnambool and he and a few other youngsters looked to be emerging telents!

can tell you that i watched jas on the weekend and he was easily one of terangs best players.. smart player and uses his skills superbly.

Did Zac Struth receive a letter from the Felcons squad? If not, why? He has been one of South's best players everyweek in my view!

yeah struthy did a pre season with falcolns last year but didnt get a letter this year for some unknown reason.. same thing happened to cobdens sam harkin last year and jacob mahony this year and i dont no how they called by pass camperdown player will bradshaw and darcy o sullivan.. dunno who picks these blokes but they need a major shake up!!

Young Nick Bateman from the magpies... Superstar! great set of hands an beautiful kick... Will be one to watch out for! Also Steve Lucas.. Very hard at it! Big future for both guys.

Young Nick Bateman from the magpies... Superstar! great set of hands an beautiful kick... Will be one to watch out for! Also Steve Lucas.. Very hard at it! Big future for both guys.

Really? Have you got anymore information on Camperdown three? I know they have lost a few but what happened to the likes of Adam Roberts and young Darcy O'sullivan? Why is Roberts not playing? Is it true O'sullivan is playing on permit in the WDFNL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes roberts is not playing because of his work commitments and O'Sullivan is playing on permit for Kolora/Noorat in the WDFNL... Not too sure about Castles.. Aparrentley going quite well though.. Good running player!

apparently the word is around warrnambool is that young grant place from camperdown is set to be the next brian hinkley after his stunning debut against south warrnambool with 6 goals, is it true he is only 17 years old??

apparently the word is around warrnambool is that young grant place from camperdown is set to be the next brian hinkley after his stunning debut against south warrnambool with 6 goals, is it true he is only 17 years old??

yeah grant place is only 17... i actually watched his performance on te weekend.. had bourkey covered! good hands and good use of his mountain body!

Hi all! just new to the big footy scene, been away from the area for some years now just wondering who the top teams are currently and top players etc. in particular how's my old team south travelling this year look set to go back to back or have the old rivals warrnambool got to strong of a side. who were the winners this week??
thanks guys! hoffys.

Yeah I have say that i watched him on the weekend and the young lad proved he is very hard to match up. He uses his body very well and has a good set of hand. He will definately improve as he gains experience. Lacks a bit of pace but makes up for it with body stregth. It's a bit early to say if he is the next Barney Hinkley because Barney is such a top player but im prepared to say if he gets a bit more pace he might come close!

yeah grant place is only 17... i actually watched his performance on te weekend.. had bourkey covered! good hands and good use of his mountain body!

It is fair to say that he did have young Shane Bourke covered early but as the game went on he realised he has to play off young Place and he went ok.

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of Ben Wilkinson, think he played at South last year..How does he go..? What position did he play..?

yeh, think he played under eighteens in a very strong south warrnambool line up, centre half forward type, good lad, has played a bit of senior football at south

terang-mortlake are theyas good as people say they are? i was them play a couple of weeks ago against warrnambool and they didnt look to have a great team, they won but i think if warrnambools forwards fire they dont have the backline to hold them.

Hi again guys! I see South Warrrnambool had a win against Camperdown on the weekend. Its good to see the boys having a go. Are Camperdown struggling this year or is it just bad form? If so, when will the magpies be back to their brutal best which saw them win back to back flags in 1999-2000. How many current Camperdown premiership players are still kicking around the paddock?
Thanks guys! Hoffys

Hi again guys! I see South Warrrnambool had a win against Camperdown on the weekend. Its good to see the boys having a go. Are Camperdown struggling this year or is it just bad form? If so, when will the magpies be back to their brutal best which saw them win back to back flags in 1999-2000. How many current Camperdown premiership players are still kicking around the paddock?
Thanks guys! Hoffys

yeah south are not bad. camperdown will struggle this year but they play fairly well against the strong teams.. they got alot of jiniors playin, grant place in particular, he ll probably win the goalkicking.. yeah i spose theres about 8 or 9. cheesy gangles, barney molan, aaron sinnot, matty sinnot, james gellie, troy stephens, barney hinkley.. might be a couple more a couple of them pnly played in one of those flags

Remove this Banner Ad

Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back