Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

is sam harkin any good from cobden? he talks himself up to me at uni all the time so i want to get to the bottom of it once and for all...

yeah as a matter of fact 07_ hawwkatom he is a top player.. although he didnt get a kick against terang when they played, i spose i dont think any cobden players did! except moz cos his a legend.. but yeah he played his best footy with the mercy bears i reckon though!. nah seriously his bloody awesome!

yeah as a matter of fact 07_ hawwkatom he is a top player.. although he didnt get a kick against terang when they played, i spose i dont think any cobden players did! except moz cos his a legend.. but yeah he played his best footy with the mercy bears i reckon though!. nah seriously his bloody awesome!
mercy bears??

Hi all i am new to BigFooty. I am an ex-hampden footballer and i just wanted to know what teams are playing well/struggling? Who is playing well? And the current ladder?

Hi all i am new to BigFooty. I am an ex-hampden footballer and i just wanted to know what teams are playing well/struggling? Who is playing well? And the current ladder?

Young Grant Place from Camperdown is playing extremely well.. Only 17 years old and has kicked 9 goals in 2 games, including 5 in one quarter! also grant's decoy Jacob Mahony has been playing quite well for the pies, Mahony is also only 17 and has been taking the best backman each week. Move over Barney Hinkley, its a place/mahony show now!

Young Grant Place from Camperdown is playing extremely well.. Only 17 years old and has kicked 9 goals in 2 games, including 5 in one quarter! also grant's decoy Jacob Mahony has been playing quite well for the pies, Mahony is also only 17 and has been taking the best backman each week. Move over Barney Hinkley, its a place/mahony show now!
yeah i heard place is a gun.. will he play afl???

hey mercy boys and teachers go to forum jump, click on school football and look down for mercy regional college bears chat room!!!!

The Tyntynder F.C in the Central Murray Football League (previously Mid Murray Football League) is having a reunion this weekend 18th, 19th & 20th of May at their clubrooms in Swan Hill. We will be acknowleging the premiership sides of the mid 80's but any player, supporter etc is welcome to attend this great weekend. If you would like more info you can contact keg18wilson@hotmail.com or ring the clubrooms on 03 50322974

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with Camperdown this year. Un-usually big win for the boys down the road isn't it?
Hi guys! My friend AcidMoff21 is replying to this one..
Yeah Cobden are a quality side and playing good footy at the moment but the cold hard fact is that Camperdown have got one of the worst lists in the league. They re team is based around five or six quality players such as Gellie, Sinnots, Stephens and Hinkley whilst the rest of there team is filled with reserve and under 18 players with exception maybe three other players. Having said that with no reserves what so ever pushing for a senior a spot Camperdown will be towards the bottom of the ladder for some years. This of course will wont be long term as Camperdown is a rich club that will promise alot to players as seen last year with countless amount of players lured to the club for money each week. Maybe if Camperdown had the loyalty and the clubs such as Koroit ot Terang, where most of the players are home-grown they might win agame or people might want to play for them. Incidents such as Clinton Baker's is why Camperdown will never be any good.. Teams come from within not hundred dollar notes..

Well i never thought of that!!
The good old Standard doesn't come all the way up here everyday, so i would suggest you get all your facts before you go around being a little smart ....!
well why dont you log onto the website golden girl

Hi guys! My friend AcidMoff21 is replying to this one..
Yeah Cobden are a quality side and playing good footy at the moment but the cold hard fact is that Camperdown have got one of the worst lists in the league. They re team is based around five or six quality players such as Gellie, Sinnots, Stephens and Hinkley whilst the rest of there team is filled with reserve and under 18 players with exception maybe three other players. Having said that with no reserves what so ever pushing for a senior a spot Camperdown will be towards the bottom of the ladder for some years. This of course will wont be long term as Camperdown is a rich club that will promise alot to players as seen last year with countless amount of players lured to the club for money each week. Maybe if Camperdown had the loyalty and the clubs such as Koroit ot Terang, where most of the players are home-grown they might win agame or people might want to play for them. Incidents such as Clinton Baker's is why Camperdown will never be any good.. Teams come from within not hundred dollar notes..

Amen Brother!

You only need two standards a week not one every day so pull ya head in

Listen hear young fella, I don't know who you are but I'm just on hear to find out about my old league, not get into an argument with some little know-it-all!
And for your information i live in Cairns, Queensland (if you know where that is), so the Warrnambool news paper doesn't come up hear!

Listen hear young fella, I don't know who you are but I'm just on hear to find out about my old league, not get into an argument with some little know-it-all!
And for your information i live in Cairns, Queensland (if you know where that is), so the Warrnambool news paper doesn't come up hear!
So what goldengirl why dont you go on the standard website? or don't you get it up there?

So what goldengirl why dont you go on the standard website? or don't you get it up there?

The mans just tryin to find out a bit of info on his old league.. thats what this bloody forum is 4, I ask about stuff in other league forums an i sure as hell dont cop flack like that. Enough with the smart talk and grow up a bit!!

The mans just tryin to find out a bit of info on his old league.. thats what this bloody forum is 4, I ask about stuff in other league forums an i sure as hell dont cop flack like that. Enough with the smart talk and grow up a bit!!
Well put knacker08. To answer goldengirls question the teams to beat are terang and cobden. But any1 of 5 sides could win it on their day. W'bool, koroit and south are all strong then u tail away to ya no hopers like camperdown, the fairy's and good old north!

Thanks! I had heard there were a clear top five but it was also rumoured that a few of South W'bool's key players were coming up hear to play with Manunda, which would bring South back to the pack and leave a battle for the fifth spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back