Backfire Happy GeeLOL go out of the 8 month everyone! ft. STPer18 melting :)

Remove this Banner Ad

GeeLOL went out of the 8 in June as predicted so it’s not even a single backfire 🤷‍♂️

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him! :tearsofjoy:

triggered GIF

I know you’re new here so maybe you don’t know only complete flogs post that gif 👍

Reminder the original fred was Geelong go out of top 8 at the end of the week. Result was a backfire and a fred title change melt to month.

Now it's Geelong go out of the top 8 at the end of the month. Result was a backfire with Geelong ending the month not only in the top 8 but above CollingWOBBLE.

We wait patiently for the inevitable third backfire.

Reminder the original fred was Geelong go out of top 8 at the end of the week. Result was a backfire and a fred title change melt to month.

Now it's Geelong go out of the top 8 at the end of the month. Result was a backfire with Geelong ending the month not only in the top 8 but above CollingWOBBLE.

We wait patiently for the inevitable third backfire.

Was gonna say, he’s being awfully defensive of the backfire tags lol

Was gonna say, he’s being awfully defensive of the backfire tags lol

He is right about you being an annoying pop up sprinkler flog.

Didn't see you on the bay after the Blue Flaggers absolutely demolished you handbaggers ...

He is right about you being an annoying pop up sprinkler flog.

Didn't see you on the bay after the Blue Flaggers absolutely demolished you handbaggers ...

Because Carlton won? LOL

What could I possibly say other than.

“GG Carlton”

Couple of peeps a bit testy today. It’s ok boys, it’s just a joke 🙃

Because Carlton won? LOL

What could I possibly say other than.

“GG Carlton”

Couple of peeps a bit testy today. It’s ok boys, it’s just a joke 🙃

I assume you are a relative newbie to the Bay, so I will cut you some slack, but on the Bay, it is customary to front up after a loss/especially a bad and humiliating one, otherwise you are regarded as a squib.

It's a Bay tradition,like also misspelling key words like Moran (moron) and Elias (Alias) etc

I assume you are a relative newbie to the Bay, so I will cut you some slack, but on the Bay, it is customary to front up after a loss/especially a bad and humiliating one, otherwise you are regarded as a squib.

It's a Bay tradition,like also misspelling key words like Moran (moron) and Elias (Alias) etc

Sure thing Juddy

This Fred has hit me right in the feels.
I feel super welcum and I’m a Moran 4 not realising sooner

Sure thing Juddy

This Fred has hit me right in the feels.
I feel super welcum and I’m a Moran 4 not realising sooner

Being thinking of changing my user name for a while because I am fed up with Bec Judd and her narrasstic behaviour and constant whining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being thinking of changing my user name for a while because I am fed up with Bec Judd and her narrasstic behaviour and constant whining.
change it to something related to JSOS bc i got him recommended to add as a facebook friend this morning

Frankly at this point I’m amazed a Boogles flog remembers what the top 8 is

it's Geelong go out of the top 8 at the end of the month

Do you know you’re dyslexic?

Or is it just that you need to add words that aren’t there in order to justify your backfire melts :$

6 losses in the run home for the Pies quite likely lol.....

They might get over Essendon, will probably get over Geelong, will struggle against the Hawks, Swans, Lions and Carlton. Melbourne might do them over depending on what's at stake.

Richmond might get revenge for the Prelim.

Grim outlook for the reigning premiers. They probably shouldn't have had multiple 5 goal drubbings to start the season, really :$

They might get over Essendon, will probably get over Geelong, will struggle against the Hawks, Swans, Lions and Carlton. Melbourne might do them over depending on what's at stake.

Richmond might get revenge for the Prelim.

Grim outlook for the reigning premiers. They probably shouldn't have had multiple 5 goal drubbings to start the season, really :$

If they lose to Essendong, I think the Pies are in Doo Doo, alas can't see it happening.

I think they will flog the Free Falling Bummers tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back