No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it respectful.
Thread will stay open purely to prevent the topic from being filtered through other threads.
Remember, human beings are involved here.
If you want to comment, play nice.
Vulgar or inappropriate posts will be deleted without hestitation and infractions may occur.

Last edited:

Well this source had the news re Mrs Hardwick about four weeks before news was public.

Some level of credence to rumour.

Tetley Tiger

AHAHAHAHAHAHA **** me. This is awesome. I bet the reliable source also said Hardwick was sacked on principle as he sacked Rance for the same thing (even though Rance was never sacked). :drunk:

Not someone who would even have a FB log in.

I hope it’s wrong. Probably is wrong. That’s why title of thread said unconfirmed and then ask for people to check sources.

Sheesh.

Tetley Tiger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who believes this sh*t is a ******* moron. If Hardwick was sacked why has it not been spread throughout the media?

Because Tom Browne and guys like Purple Barret are always respectful on these types of matters.

fu** it, i have thought long and hard about this. We need to sack Hardwick and make Dusty captain/coach.

Yeah sick and tired how our club has performed the past 4 years. Making the competition our easy beats is just plain bullying and not on.

Yeah sick and tired how our club has performed the past 4 years. Making the competition our easy beats is just plain bullying and not on.

Dusty could be our Johnny Creese. He could make us like Cobra Kai. Softest 3 flags in 4 years ever. We need to harden up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back