Harley Reid going home watch

Gone?

• He’s going to Melbourne, the city with the most w***ers per capita in Australia

• He’s going to stay with the Eagles and become one of the biggest knobs in the game

• Jack Watts was a better number one pick.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, but I also don’t think they are trading him early. If WC get the spoon & use pick 1 on him since they don’t have double biggest trade in the History of the AFL on the table, I don’t think he can leave.

Unfortunately for West Coast, Tassie enters the draft in 2026 and going to hoard most of the first round picks for the next 3 years plus.

Been told a big reason you got rid of The Package so cheaply is because GWS are picking up the tab on his contract, which is precious salary cap cleared.

I suspect Esso will likely tank/bomb next season to help with the draft capital/trade assets to help make the #HarleyReidingtin deal possible

This is will be *'s Ron Barassi/Plugger/Chris Judd recruiting master-stroke coup (unfortunately)
Richmond are spudding it up more to make it a little more difficult for the bombers. However, I still think he is Essendon bound. Eagles melts 2 years in a row, start investing in that popcorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid going home watch

Back