Speculation Harley Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

One of your very own freo fans behind it as well. Showing your age though, nobody under 40 actually reads the newspaper or even cares, just numpties on social media sharing the backpages around to give that sports editor nuffy the attention he craves.

Reid will be getting crazy attention wherever he plays and the talk about the "obsessed WA media" is rich when you have nothing articles like this coming out every other week from victoria and commentators who can't keep his name out of their mouths. Nobody at the club can do an interview without it being redirected to Harley 2 questions in, you've got idiots like robbo literally salivating at the mouth while asking a guy 6 months into his career if he's going to stay in WA forever when he wouldn't dare ask such a disrespectful question if it was a west australian player drafted in victoria.

The West Australian editor is a WCE fan. This has been posted a million times. lol
IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
If he requests a trade around when Tassie comes in some of those picks will be worthless so you probably have to trade players as well
If he goes id say Essendon would be best places

Something like Nate Caddy, Nic Martin, 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders would be it.

Unfortiunately pick value drops so much thats the type of deal is what is needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah , and who exactly would that be?

He thinks Jake Waddle the West Australian sports editor is a Freo fan and “deliberately” trying to run Harley out of town lol because he is holding a scarf in his insta pic which was a joke btw. I posted the screen shot about why he was doing that, and posted a screen shot of him in all his west coast gear last year with his gf this is also like the third time I have done this for this guy on other boards also. The dude doesn’t get it. He doesn’t want to admit that Jake Waddell is a massive flog and one of his own and just has a hard on for poor Harley.

Last edited:
He thinks Jake Waddle the West Australian sports editor is a Freo fan and “deliberately” trying to run Harley out of town lol because he is holding a scarf in his insta pic which was a joke btw. I posted the screen shot about why he was doing that, and posted a screen shot of him in all his west coast gear last year with his gf this is also like the third time I have done this for this guy on other boards also. The dude doesn’t get it. He doesn’t want to admit that Jake Waddell is a massive flog and one of his own and just has a hard on for poor Harley.

Yea mate I knew who he was referring to and know he’s one eyed eagle stroker , hence I just wanted old mate to humour me with his eagles board tin foil hat conspiracy on why he thinks hes actually a freo supporter despite all the concrete evidence to the contrary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back