Speculation Harley Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s coming to the Suns as an academy selection, or at least the VIC media will try and spin that narrative to go along with all the other bull shit they have been vomiting

Hope the kid is a one club player 🦅

Someone with a flag may go. But I doubt a top player without a flag goes. Unless the money is simply insane.

correct, only player i can think of who was top tier who went to an expanson was ablett but he already had 2 flags and his relation was rock bottom with the coach.

I don't think anyone big name will be going to tasmania because they don't offer anything other than money.
I think you might be surprised at the number of players putting their hand up for Tasmania.

It's not the same as moving to a non footy state and I think there's a ton of players that would.

I think you might be surprised at the number of players putting their hand up for Tasmania.

It's not the same as moving to a non footy state and I think there's a ton of players that would.

Those players are usually a notch or two below the top tier.

We can look at gc and gws for reference of the type of players who went there in their first 5 years.

People say tas will be different, no, it's an expansion club and has all the downside of an expansion.

Those players are usually a notch or two below the top tier.

We can look at gc and gws for reference of the type of players who went there in their first 5 years.

People say tas will be different, no, it's an expansion club and has all the downside of an expansion.
I disagree. It's a second option for country kids over Geelong. The kids who go there will be local celebrities rather than anonymous non-rugby players. They will rule that island

All the expansion sides that went into football states bar Freo were winning games early and played finals in the first 4 years or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Tim Kelly/Jeremy Cameron trade.

Or maybe it's a straight swap, Chad Warner home to WC, Harley Reid to flag contender Swans?

Simpson now sacked, wonder how that affects Harley?

Big time, he is now in a limbo esp if there are more coaching changes due to new coach leaving.

Thought wc had turned a corner with multiple wins a few rounds ago, now they seem to have digressed.

The bottoming hasn't even started, their vets will be gone by 2027 and that's only reaching the bottom, then there will be at least 5 years on the bottom.

Big time, he is now in a limbo esp if there are more coaching changes due to new coach leaving.

Thought wc had turned a corner with multiple wins a few rounds ago, now they seem to have digressed.

The bottoming hasn't even started, their vets will be gone by 2027 and that's only reaching the bottom, then there will be at least 5 years on the bottom.
I don't think anything has changed. You play the kids when they're ready and it's on the coaches terms and not before.

More worried about how that affects Dean Cox.....

Reid to Swans, what a beautiful pipdream
I think Simpson going makes it easier for Harley to not resign next year, but only Harley knows if he is now planning on spending as little time in Perth as is possible.
He also knows whoever signs him has to give up alot of trade capital, making it hard to have success at whichever club he chooses.

So did Simmo say "you have to stay" or "you've had your say" to Harley?

Either way surely it means that there's trouble brewing for Eagles.
Lol did you play that from your cheap phone speakers.

Get a professional quality headphone. Dont be broke.

I used my focal clear a 600 dollar headphone simmo said clearly. You'll have the same.

you'll have the part is very very clear.

Lol did you play that from your cheap phone speakers.

Get a professional quality headphone. Dont be broke.

I used my focal clear a 600 dollar headphone simmo said clearly. You'll have the same.

you'll have the part is very very clear.

I've been a round a while but first time someone's tried to assert their keyboard warrior dominance by talking about the size of their headphones.

So please share, what did you hear then?

Would you like to train in the snow every session

Remove this Banner Ad

Back