Speculation Harley Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been a round a while but first time someone's tried to assert their keyboard warrior dominance by talking about the size of their headphones.

So please share, what did you hear then?
"You'll have the same" is what simmo said

The "you'll have" is very clear in the audio with decent headphones

Found a post explaining it-
"You'll have the same", referencing the amount of media attention Harley Reid gets. You can see him gesturing with his hand holding the paper to Harley on "You", then to the cameras on "same"—that gesture doesn't really make sense with either "You've had your say" or "You have to stay".

"You'll have the same" is what simmo said

The "you'll have" is very clear in the audio with decent headphones

Found a post explaining it-
"You'll have the same", referencing the amount of media attention Harley Reid gets. You can see him gesturing with his hand holding the paper to Harley on "You", then to the cameras on "same"—that gesture doesn't really make sense with either "You've had your say" or "You have to stay".

Fair enough. Still not a great sign and still an ominous statement from Simmo even as a statement of fact.

Lol did you play that from your cheap phone speakers.

Get a professional quality headphone. Dont be broke.

I used my focal clear a 600 dollar headphone simmo said clearly. You'll have the same.

you'll have the part is very very clear.

I guarantee my audio equipment is better than yours, and anyone claiming they can guarantee with 100% certainty what was said based on that clip is full of shit.

Lol did you play that from your cheap phone speakers.

Get a professional quality headphone. Dont be broke.

I used my focal clear a 600 dollar headphone simmo said clearly. You'll have the same.

you'll have the part is very very clear.
Does Simmo think Harley is getting sacked? :think:

So did Simmo say "you have to stay" or "you've had your say" to Harley?

Either way surely it means that there's trouble brewing for Eagles.
My money is on 'you had your say?' But i think he said it to Bailey Williams, not Harley. You can see Bailey turns around as Simmo walks in, then turns his head away to avoid looking at him as he walks past. Simmo taps him on the shoulder with his paper and says 'you had your say'. Daisy does a double take from in front and looks right at Bailey.
Harley has a shit eating grin on his face. So i reckon it was Bailey who must've tipped the scales, but judging from that grin Harley definitely knew what was going on an was all for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My take out is that Harley Reid is not appreciating the press intrusion in WA. That see ya Simmo front page is terribly disrespectful

Just can't see him staying to be honest, worst of all after seeing it with the coach, he knows he'll cop it far worse than JHF on the way out.

My take out is that Harley Reid is not appreciating the press intrusion in WA. That see ya Simmo front page is terribly disrespectful

Just can't see him staying to be honest, worst of all after seeing it with the coach, he knows he'll cop it far worse than JHF on the way out.

More like the players simply hate The West, judging by how half of them all posted the same IG story that panned them.

Definitely gone, unless there is miraculous improvement from wc over the next 2 years, will be a foregone conclusion like tom scully. But then again, him leaving wc might actually not be a bad thing in that him going would mean at least 3 first rounders coming back which could aid in wc's rebuild with quick injection of top picks plus possible players.

Definitely gone, unless there is miraculous improvement from wc over the next 2 years, will be a foregone conclusion like tom scully. But then again, him leaving wc might actually not be a bad thing in that him going would mean at least 3 first rounders coming back which could aid in wc's rebuild with quick injection of top picks plus possible players.

Yes, definitely gone because there's a few back paper articles about him and his coach left after 11 years.

Gee whiz, Sheezel and Wardlaw are monties to go to Hawks and Essendon respectively then.

Yes, definitely gone because there's a few back paper articles about him and his coach left after 11 years.

Gee whiz, Sheezel and Wardlaw are monties to go to Hawks and Essendon respectively then.

He never wanted west coast just deal with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back