Speculation Harley Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

The future hope of so many Victorian clubs fans.
i need a hero GIF by NearHero

I disagree. It's a second option for country kids over Geelong. The kids who go there will be local celebrities rather than anonymous non-rugby players. They will rule that island

All the expansion sides that went into football states bar Freo were winning games early and played finals in the first 4 years or so.
Um.... Freo won 8 games and lost 14 games in 1995. They were competitive and winning games.

Yeah Freo didn't make finals until 2003. But that is due to being poorly run and unlucky. Could of made finals in 1997 to be fair .

Um.... Freo won 8 games and lost 14 games in 1995. They were competitive and winning games.

Yeah Freo didn't make finals until 2003. But that is due to being poorly run and unlucky. Could of made finals in 1997 to be fair .
So much better than the two new expansion clubs then, my comment was a bit too finals-centric. Supports my point even more though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you run out of Hungry Jacks stores you could sell him for a $1?

Lol. No-one buys a HJ franchise for $1.

That's reserved for Geelong pubs isn't it?

HJ franchises are at market rates. They just get priority access.....like Northern academies. ;)

Chances are they also get fast tracked with loans etc.

And then they sit back and watch the money flow in, pay down debt and by the time you are 25 you own it and have a income stream for life.

Totally above board.

Will get big offers, but ultimately choose a club that wins premierships like Hawks or cats.
What will Hawthorn offer?
2026r1,r2 2027r1, 2028r1.

I think easiest to leave early to be tied into Chad Warner leaving Sydney.
I wonder if he considers Sydney as an option.

Hawks had their shot and it was scuppered by the Mackay compo.

I've heard it 1 degree of separation from someone very high up at the Hawks that they were very far down the road with the Eagles in a trade that involved, Brocky, DGB, their first pick and this years first.

Once the Mackay compo came in it pushed the hawks first back and it never really got any further.

We would not have the excitement of the Wiz but imagine this Hawks team with Reid in it as well. Bugger.

I hope he plays out his career at West Coast.

Speculation Harley Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back