Free Agency Harry Perryman - Joins Collingwood as UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and GWS seem to have offered an appropriate amount. The rumoured Port figure is beyond mind boggling. The fact he could potentially play midfield as an option becomes moot since he's not getting a minute in Port's midfield. A slightly above average half-back at best with little to no elite traits. I hope for Port's sake there's some mayo on the numbers.

Hawthorn and GWS seem to have offered an appropriate amount. The rumoured Port figure is beyond mind boggling. The fact he could potentially play midfield as an option becomes moot since he's not getting a minute in Port's midfield. A slightly above average half-back at best with little to no elite traits. I hope for Port's sake there's some mayo on the numbers.
Who cares, if they are shipping Houston for carltons pick 11 and maybe a 2nd rounder, they replace him with perryman, draft a quality kid and bundle up the 2nd with maybe an f2 and get lukosius in who will help up forward, very sound list management to my eye and the contract figure for perryman is cap only.

Who cares, if they are shipping Houston for carltons pick 11 and maybe a 2nd rounder, they replace him with perryman, draft a quality kid and bundle up the 2nd with maybe an f2 and get lukosius in who will help up forward, very sound list management to my eye and the contract figure for perryman is cap only.
It's a lot of money that could be offered to Butters, Bergman etc down the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every year the media talks about Port over paying and having no cap room. Every year it turns out to be false.

Port don't pay their recruits anywhere near what the media claims and their ability to keep recruiting proves it.

One thing Port do well is manage the cap.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The sooner the better for who?
For Butters to stop haunting Crows fans because they overlooked him for whoever those 2 spuds they picked are... Chayce McHenry or whoever they were.

Every year the media talks about Port over paying and having no cap room. Every year it turns out to be false.

Port don't pay their recruits anywhere near what the media claims and their ability to keep recruiting proves it.

One thing Port do well is manage the cap.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
We certainly aren't paying Esava 800k like everyone reported😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agency Harry Perryman - Joins Collingwood as UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back