Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon Cameron loved him and played him mid regularly, Kingsley has played him back. Has had 30 disposals in a game on only 1 occasion. Good time to be a mediocre AFL player.

i actually like this from hawthorn point of view, two free agents that won't require trade capital, so they keep their picks. also you have to spend the money thanks to the stupid cap floor.
Wouldn't have anything to do with helping Geelong get Smith as well?

Pretty sure we’d take all 3 if we could land all 3.

Would make for an exciting 2025 adding Battle, Perryman and Smith all for cap and a first round pick.

Smith to geelong 85%

Perrymen, port is front runner.

Only battle to hawk is the likely one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread has been cleaned up.

Please do not respond to obvious trolls. Adding fuel to the fire does not help the situation in any way, it creates more work for us, and opens yourself up to infractions.

If you see a post that requires attention, report it and a mod will deal with it.

Perryman keen to stay, but Crows offering 150k a year more (850 for 6 years). Giants offering 650-700k, Hawks offer similar

- Ralph, MacFarlane

Have never noticed him much when watching Giants. What is making clubs get into a bidding war over him? He's run of the mill.

Ultimate utility, clubs love these players. Think we as fans have to take a step back with the figures though the old 650k is now 850k with the increases in the cap. I still wouldn't pay the bloke that much, but coaches love these types.

Ultimate utility, clubs love these players. Think we as fans have to take a step back with the figures though the old 650k is now 850k with the increases in the cap. I still wouldn't pay the bloke that much, but coaches love these types.
It's the years that's the craziest part. Clubs have seen the shit Melbournne are in with the Oliver contract and doubling down with that goofy meme "and I ****ing did it again"

I'm really really fascinated to see where all this ends up. We are going to hit a point where multiple clubs have absolutely horrendous contracts sitting on their books for 5+ years. It's going to change the list management landscape.

It's the years that's the craziest part. Clubs have seen the shit Melbournne are in with the Oliver contract and doubling down with that goofy meme "and I ****ing did it again"

I'm really really fascinated to see where all this ends up. We are going to hit a point where multiple clubs have absolutely horrendous contracts sitting on their books for 5+ years. It's going to change the list management landscape.

Look trust me I don't want my club going it, but watch Chad Warner get 6-7 plus years next year at either one of our clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back