Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been a while since I have been able to mod a game, so it's about that time and with the support of boncer34 I am going to revisit one of the more entertaining games that I was the mod of previously and put everyone smack bang in the middle of Hogwarts.

There are 36 available roles listed below, the game will be adjusted to the sign ups, so not all roles below may be utilised.

1724124819544.png

Deatheaters:
Lord Voldemort (Tom Riddle - Seer) Night Immune, Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"
Lucius Malfoy
Bellatrix (Cub) - Deatheaters get 2 kills should Bellatrix die.
Quirinus Quirrell
Nagini - Voldemort cannot die whilst Nagini is alive.
Win Con: Wipe/Outnumber all other factions.
All Seer as "Enemy of Hogwarts"

Pacifist:
Peter Pettigrew (At any time, the pacifist can reveal either James or Lily if they are successful in identifying, if they do, no villager vote counts on that day. Pacifist wins with the Deatheaters). Guesses limited to one guess per day/night phase.
Win Con: See Deatheaters

Ministry (Mafia):
Cornelius Fudge (Seer) Night Immune, Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"
Dolores Umbridge (Manipulator - Uses the Imperious Curse on someone daily)
Corban Yaxley
Albert Runcorn
Barty Crouch Sr

Serial Killer:
Fenrir Greyback Night Immune
Win Con: Survive to final 4

Evil Doctor:
Narcissa Malfoy - Before the game receives a list of all evil players (but not their roles) and can protect one evil player per night, cannot protect the same player 2 nights consecutively.
Win Con: Survive to final 4.

Seer:
Albus Dumbledore
Win Con: Wins with village
Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"

Jobe (Fake Seer):
Gilderoy Lockhart

JOAT:
Harry Potter - Each night has a Kill/Seer/Block, cannot use any on consecutive nights and must use all actions at least once before using again. Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"

Flogs - Get one kill and one block only.
Sirius Black
Hagrid
Arthur Weasley
Win Con: Wins with Village

Vigilante:
Alastor Moody
Win Con: Survive to final 4 - Wins with village

Doctor:
Severus Snape - Can protect any player in the game, cannot select the same player on consecutive nights.

Elf:
Dobby - Once during the game, Dobby can protect someone being lynched during the day phase. Can protect themselves, but must do so before they receive 3 votes in a day phase.

James and Lily:
Whilst alive, Harry cannot die. If either are killed, Harry is left unprotected.

Professor Horace Slughorn:
Refuses to vote one way or the other out of fear of dying. Horace's vote will always go to the player leading the vote count at that time without anyone else knowing. If Horace reveals that he is Horace, he will be killed by the Deatheaters.

Professor Minerva McGonagall:
Once in the game can transfigure the vote of another player, must reveal 30 mins prior to deadline.

Remus Lupin:
Once in the game can transfigure into a werewolf and guess the identity of one Deatheater. If successful, the Deatheaters role will be revealed in the game thread.

Neville Longbottom:
Once in the game can use the sorting hat to pull out the Sword of Griffindor and kill a member of evil. If he fails to hit evil, he dies along with his victim.

Draco Malfoy:
On night 4 (or before if successful), if alive, Draco can choose to fight for good or join the Deatheaters. To join the Deatheaters he must earn the trust of Voldemort (successfully guess who it is), Draco can have 3 guesses at any time prior to the Night 4 deadline. His decision will be announced in the thread.
Win con: Wins per win con of team selected.
Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts, until allegiance is selected.

Professor Sprout:
Can grow a plant that heals once during the game.
Win con: Wins with village

Professor Flitwick:
Can cast a protection charm once in the game to protect a player, protection lasts either one day or one night phase only. Can protect themselves.

Hermione and Ron:
You can decide on a player that advances the game on a day phase that receives immunity for the following day phase only, you cannot vote for yourself. Should you die, the immunity ends.

Percy Weasley:
Will remain in a PM of their own unless they can correctly guess the identify of Voldemort (before he dies), if able to do so, will have the choice to join the Ministry of Magic, or remain with the village. Can have one guess per night/day period.
Win Con: Wins per win con of team selected.
Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts" until allegiance is selected.

Luna Lovegood:
Can once during the game, use her powers of niceness to convince another player not to use their powers, this includes all powers and if the player is night immune, they will lose their immunity for that night.
Win Con: Wins with Village.

NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS. ROLE REVEALS ARE ALLOWED, NAME REVEALS ARE NOT
Example:
I am a Resident of Hogwarts - Acceptable
I am Horace Slughorn - Not Acceptable.

Available roles will be adjusted based on the number of entries.

Last edited:
BASIC RULES:
Roles will be randomly assigned to all players. Roles will be communicated before the start of Night 1 via PM (Private Message).

Each day will consist of two phases, starting with Night 1 when acceptable numbers entered have been decided.
Night phase (7pm – 9am AEST)
Players with night actions will nominate the targets of these actions via PM during this phase. These actions must be bolded and clearly stated to be valid. Actions will not be accepted once the clock ticks over to 9am, whether or not deadline has been announced in the game thread.

Day phase (9am – 7pm AEST)
After the results of night actions have been announced, all players will publicly vote to lynch one player during this phase. Votes will not be accepted once the clock ticks over to 7pm, whether or not deadline has been announced in the game thread.

The player with the most votes by the time of the deadline will be lynched and their role revealed in the game thread. In the event of a tied lynch, there will be a multi-lynch i.e. all the leading vote-getters will be lynched.

VOTING
Votes must be in the game thread and must bold the player being voted with the moderators tagged. You do not have to provide a reason for your vote for it to be valid.

FAILURE TO VOTE IN ANY DAY PHASE WILL RESULT IN A MODKILL

OTHER REASONS FOR MODKILLS

• Failing to nominate a night action on TWO separate Night phases (explicitly choosing to not use an action is fine)
  • Any communication about this particular game of Werewolf outside of the game thread, except for those that have an allocated PM group
  • Any deleting or editing posts from the game thread
  • Posting screenshots of BigFooty of any kind in the game thread

FAILURE TO VOTE IN ANY DAY PHASE WILL RESULT IN A MODKILL

Last edited:
Player List:
Cadsky (Fenrir Greyback) - Lynched D2
CursingFijian
dank420 - (Remus Lupin) - Killed by Deatheaters
DemurePrincess
DERO (Peter Pettigrew) - Killed N0 by Deatheaters
Dingster
dogs105
eth-dog (Corban Yaxley) - Lynched D1 by Residents
Gralin (Hagrid) - Killed N1 by Ministry of Magic
I bleed Blue
Jatz
jmoo wan (Draco Malfoy) - Killed N2 by Order of the Phoenix
Kurve - (Neville Longbottom) - Killed by Harry Potter (JOAT)
MarcMaverick
MC Bad Genius (Dolores Umbridge) - Modkilled day 1: Failure to vote.
MP_ (Professor McGonagall) - Killed N2 by Ministry of Magic
myblueroan
Nothing (Nagini) - Killed N4 by Ministry of Magic
Ocha905 (Arthur Weasley) - Killed N1 by Fenrir Greyback
omgfridge (Dobby) - Killed N0 by Ministry of Magic
por_please_ya
Raz (Bellatrix Lestrange) - Lynched D3
The Wizard Melon (Hermoine and Ron) - Killed N1 by Deatheaters
TheGoatBaron (Percy Weasley) - Lynched D4
Wickzki (Professor Sprout) - Killed by Ministry of Magic N3
ZergMinion

Last edited:

In please

Will be getting advice on play from my partner on this one. She and her bestie are the two biggest Potter heads I know.

I showed her the OP and she is impressed by your research Itsmyshow

Last edited:
In please

Will be getting advice on play from my partner on this one. She and her bestie are the two biggest Potter heads I know.

I showed her the OP and she is impressed by your research Itsmyshow
Sadly my HP knowledge will not be needed as random killings and lynching will continue until moral improves LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I have to watch the Harry Potter movies to know which character is wihich?

Having read the op and knowing the movies you should be fine without.

bart simpson episode 20 GIF

Deatheaters:
Lord Voldemort (Tom Riddle - Seer) Night Immune, Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"
Lucius Malfoy
Bellatrix (Cub) - Deatheaters get 2 kills should Bellatrix die.
Quirinus Quirrell
I am assuming the last tine of ALL SEER ar ENEMY of HOGWARTS does not include LORD VOLDEMORT, he is an exception ?
Pacifist:
Peter Pettigrew (At any time, the pacifist can reveal either James or Lily if they are successful in identifying, if they do, no villager vote counts on that day. Pacifist wins with the Deatheaters).
Win Con: See Deatheaters
Does the Pacifist SEER to find JAMES/ LILY , sorry i am only asking so i am clear on ROLE
Nagini:
Voldemort cannot die whilst Nagini is alive.
Win Con: Wins with Death Eaters

Ministry (Mafia):
Cornelius Fudge (Seer) Night Immune, Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"
Dolores Umbridge (Manipulator - Uses the Imperious Curse on someone daily)
Corban Yaxley
Albert Runcorn
Barty Crouch Sr
Again i assume Cornelios Fudge is exception to the SEER as ENEMY of HOGWARTS
Serial Killer:
Fenrir Greyback Night Immune, Seers as "Fenrir"
Win Con: Survive to final 4
Does he SEER as Fenrir or ENEMY of HOGWARTS?
Seer:
Albus Dumbledore
Gets true SEER results ?
Jobe (Fake Seer):
Gilderoy Lockhart
Only FALSE SEER results
JOAT:
Harry Potter - Each night has a Kill/Seer/Block, cannot use any on consecutive nights and must use all actions at least once before using again. Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"
Ok had to google that JOAT is JAck of all trades?
Vigilante:
Alastor Moody
Win Con: Survive to final 4 - Wins with village
I am guessing as per other games VIGILANTE gets a KILL every night
Professor Horace Slughorn:
Refuses to vote one way or the other out of fear of dying. Horace's vote will always go to the player leading the vote count at that time without anyone else knowing. If Horace reveals that he is Horace, he will be killed by the Deatheaters.
So Horace doesn't place a vote during DAY TIME or waits until others have voted then votes for the current leader? The current leader could change later.
Professor Sprout:
Can grow a plant that heals once during the game.
IS this like a protection sent in PM or an annoucment after a night kill that someone survived the night kill? Can they do same after a lynch?
Hermione and Ron:
Together can decide on a player that advances the game on a day phase that receives immunity for that day phase only, neither can vote for themselves. Should one of the two die, the immunity ends.
What does the bolded part mean : ADVANCES THE GAME
Luna Lovegood:
Can once during the game, use her powers of niceness to convince another player not to use their powers, this includes all powers and if the player is night immune, they will lose their immunity for that night.
Win Con: Wins with Village.
Jsust asking for my own personal clarification I am sure the REGS know the answers

I am assuming the last tine of ALL SEER ar ENEMY of HOGWARTS does not include LORD VOLDEMORT, he is an exception ?

Does the Pacifist SEER to find JAMES/ LILY , sorry i am only asking so i am clear on ROLE

Gets true SEER results ?

Only FALSE SEER results

So Horace doesn't place a vote during DAY TIME or waits until others have voted then votes for the current leader? The current leader could change later.

IS this like a protection sent in PM or an annoucment after a night kill that someone survived the night kill? Can they do same after a lynch?

Jsust asking for my own personal clarification I am sure the REGS know the answers
Make me a spread sheet please 😂

Lord Voldemort an exception

No, can have guesses in their PM at any time, limited to one per day. Will update OP.

Exception.

Enemy of Hogwarts

Gets true SEER results ?
Correct

Only FALSE SEER results
Correct

Correct

Correct

Places a vote whenever he likes, but the vote counts against whoever is leading the vote AT THAT TIME, no matter who he votes for. Can change later and vote will change to whoever leads at that time. If at the time of the vote it is a tie, it will go to the person who reached the total number of votes first, if everyone is on one vote, it will go to the first one to acheive two.

Basically a once off Doc protection.

Who they believe has contributed the most to the game over the course of that day, rewarding activity in the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back