• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Godspeed thewizardmelon

Katniss Everdeen Good Luck GIF

I don’t care that I lost because yesterday I HAD YOU FOOLED
well done ligs, had i not seered you i would have not picked you as mafia

I don’t care that I lost because yesterday I HAD YOU FOOLED
You sure did. Good to know that you’re not that incompetent I was going to request a handicap for you next game, like one of those machines at bowling alleys that you roll the ball down in. Well done!

The Majestic (Villager) killed by Serial Killer

Deadline @ 9pm or when everyone is happy with their votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you keen to throw shade at me?
I was defending you in this instant. Similar to MP_ with me, you're probably the one I trust the least, even though I suspect others more.

That’s an odd choice of kill.
Nah it's because Maj was probably the least suspect. I was expecting it to be you (MP_ now rendered useless) but it makes sense if it wasn't you, it was going to be Maj.

Did you block someone so we can rule them out by any chance?

thewizardmelon who are you most keen on?

That’s an odd kill. So was the chipmunk one. But no one left is that inexperienced. I think one of JTG/Ding/Pie is hiding behind those other two. I’m choosing to trust Pie, even though he keeps telling me to use actions I clearly don’t have (seer was used D2 on beaston, we never had a roleblock). It just feels slightly off but also if he wins, he kind of deserves to.

Dingster or Jack is the question.

Nah it's because Maj was probably the least suspect. I was expecting it to be you (MP_ now rendered useless) but it makes sense if it wasn't you, it was going to be Maj.

Did you block someone so we can rule them out by any chance?
why do you think wiz has a roleblock

That’s an odd kill. So was the chipmunk one. But no one left is that inexperienced. I think one of JTG/Ding/Pie is hiding behind those other two. I’m choosing to trust Pie, even though he keeps telling me to use actions I clearly don’t have (seer was used D2 on beaston, we never had a roleblock). It just feels slightly off but also if he wins, he kind of deserves to.

Yeah look full disclosure I clearly didn't read the OP and assumed it's one of those things where the flogs get a seer/kill/roleblock/protect and can use alternate nights. Ironically I might have helped by being stupid because perhaps someone like a Ligma didn't target you thinking when I suggested a protect on yourself it might have helped.

why do you think wiz has a roleblock
As above, I'm an idiot who kind of assumed. Why would I keep asking otherwise? I was genuinely hoping he did because I don't know why I would bring it up multiple times otherwise. That's just me making a dumb mistake. If I was evil I'd be crossing I's and dotting T's. As a villager you know you can die at any time and aren't expecting to lead, so you're not going the extra mile.

the only reason i can think pie would be talking about roleblocks is to put off the sk and make them second guess themselves. which would mean pie isn't the sk. leaving 3k, ding and jtg, and tbh i have no ****ing idea

whoever is the sk you've done well to not vote in a way that has made you're missed kill obvious. fred vote pie straight off the bat after a missed wolves kill just has me thinking its pie yet jtg has posted in a manner that suggests hes paying way more attention than just a villager. ding is ding and so is 3k which worries me too

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Back