Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

I have ZERO idea what’s going on!
As per ****ing usual…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

But that was the best WW I’ve ever played! Soooooooo much ****ing fun!
😍😍😍

Thank you so much Itsmyshow for putting on a cracking game.

Loved every second of it! 🫶🏻

I have ZERO idea what’s going on!
As per ****ing usual…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

But that was the best WW I’ve ever played! Soooooooo much ****ing fun!
😍😍😍

Thank you so much Itsmyshow for putting on a cracking game.

Loved every second of it! 🫶🏻

You won, that’s all you need to know 🤣

I like to think I single handedly won the game for the village. But Dingster might have gotten close without me.

Dingster I almost revealed when you were leading the lynch just so I could say how stupid the other villagers were being there. It was painful to watch. Thankfully they got it together at the end but logically the game was over and it should never have come that close :D

I like to think I single handedly won the game for the village. But Dingster might have gotten close without me.

Dingster I almost revealed when you were leading the lynch just so I could say how stupid the other villagers were being there. It was painful to watch. Thankfully they got it together at the end but logically the game was over and it should never have come that close :D
Yep. It was all you and Ding.
Congrats!
I liked it when IBB and Ding workshopped it near the end. The remaining pieces..who hadn't been seered. Very logical.

Yep. It was all you and Ding.
Congrats!
I liked it when IBB and Ding workshopped it near the end. The remaining pieces..who hadn't been seered. Very logical.
IBB played it well except for the bit where he didn't appear to realise his night 1 seer got blocked by a protect and the doc often protects themselves night 1.

Plus the bit where Jatz posted his kill in the game thread and then the write up had him trying to kill Snape.

Like how was there any doubt at that point? :D

You must have been pissing yourselves laughing. :tearsofjoy:

Some reflection:

I'd prefer a Vig than lots of under utilised roles. But in general it's good to give every villager a little something to hold interest. If that's what it takes. It shouldn't. Big believer in no small roles. Pitch in and help!
A few players could have taken the yabbering role I took on as a way to deflect from more important roles. Would have really helped. Dying without using your special power is a waste.

MarcMaverick , it would really have helped if you'd revealed a hec of a lot earlier, or just asked for input on when to use your power!
I'd love to see you try to play more, rather than purely socislise. Offer your perceptions etc. I hope you will!😊

Definitely prefer knowing the roles!😃

Big thanks to Itsmyshow for a fun canvas to paint on. So many laughs and highlights.
A few fantastic plays made and so many contributed to make it a great game.
Loved the Potter theme.

Game Votes New
GAME VOTES

3. Dingster - Played the perfect Doc game, hit all of the right protects and guided the village at the end of the game, despite the scare on the final day.
2. myblueroan - Hid in plain sight perfectly in what is a key role as protection to HP. Provided great leads for the village to carry them through.
1. ZergMinion - Carried the MoM after early losses and his role claim late almost threw the cat amongst the pigeons, the MoM always seemed to be under the radar and honestly, if it wasn't for the catastrophic mistake of killing Nothing, the work of Zerg had evil in a great spot.

Special Mentions:
Nothing - Talk about hiding in plain sight, did a magnificent job, the reason for slipping out my list of votes is simply due to the factions poor performance with action selection.
por_please_ya - Once revealed, constantly made me LOL with behaviors in line with the character and I was here for it.
Jatz - Welcome to werewolf, hope to see you back in other games.
boncer34 - Thanks for supporting the game and helping me out mate, those write-ups were great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some reflection:

I'd prefer a Vig than lots of under utilised roles. But in general it's good to give every villager a little something to hold interest. If that's what it takes. It shouldn't. Big believer in no small roles. Pitch in and help!
A few players could have taken the yabbering role I took on as a way to deflect from more important roles. Would have really helped. Dying without using your special power is a waste.

MarcMaverick , it would really have helped if you'd revealed a hec of a lot earlier, or just asked for input on when to use your power!
I'd love to see you try to play more, rather than purely socislise. Offer your perceptions etc. I hope you will!😊

Big thanks to Itsmyshow for a fun canvas to paint on. So many laughs and highlights.
Loved the Potter theme.
Not that you'd always want to do this with a newbie (would become easily predictable) but I very much appreciated not having any particular role as Lucius. Allowed me to try and get a feel for the game by watching as much as possible.

SHowey...your write ups were great. Boncers were shite AI.😂
camon Bonce. I wanna see your own words next game you host. such a funny bastard. May as well use it.

Who's up next?

I'm working on a little Dr Who themed game but it's not ready. Gralin has agreed to help me tweak it and hopefully mentor/co host.

Not that you'd always want to do this with a newbie (would become easily predictable) but I very much appreciated not having any particular role as Lucius. Allowed me to try and get a feel for the game by watching as much as possible.
Was just thankful you were in a pm group. And to have porps mentor you..wow! Fantastic luck. Hope you'll keep playing. And remember you can ask to observe after a few games, to learn more.

Was just thankful you were in a pm group. And to have porps mentor you..wow! Fantastic luck. Hope you'll keep playing. And remember you can ask to observe after a few games, to learn more.
I'm not sure how much mentoring I did haha but I tried, Nothing was great though :)

Some reflection:

Loved the Potter theme.

Noted, though I was under the assumption that as an RB my powers were limited. If they were unlimited I apologize for not playing them sooner.

Although, seeing as how Luna was more a reserved character than most, I'd be understandable that I would be more judicious as to how to use my powers. I was after all, RPing as well.

Noted, though I was under the assumption that as an RB my powers were limited. If they were unlimited I apologize for not playing them sooner.

Although, seeing as how Luna was more a reserved character than most, I'd be understandable that I would be more judicious as to how to use my powers. I was after all, RPing as well.
There were several times in the game I'd hoped Luna would show up
I went to write it for thread but realised I should not reveal I wasn't Luna. If you get my drift?
Village roles for mine, you be prepared to get killed for the team. Better to use the power than die with it? Did you see a few places you might have used it, or were waiting for something in particular? Especially being able to rule you out from evil would have helped a lot!😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back