Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

To protect the integrity of the game and so game mods donā€™t mess up, they canā€™t see changes or deletes, itā€™s been explained before many times. Itā€™s just an important rule that is used everywhere including WW world champions etc, not just here.
WW World Champions?!?

Taking a stab in the dark mind you, but DemurePrincess has to be Moorty
Why? Please tell me how you have come to this conclusion? Iā€™m extremely interested to know how your infinite wisdom seems to work! šŸ™„

Waiting!!? šŸ‘€

Why? Please tell me how you have come to this conclusion? Iā€™m extremely interested to know how your infinite wisdom seems to work! šŸ™„

Waiting!!? šŸ‘€
I have no ****ing clue to be honest. Was Voldemoort evil? šŸ˜œ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay!

So I need to go to my chambers and practiced my feather lifting spells but before I doā€¦
This #4 on the list thingy is just a silly little curse and considering itā€™s not how itā€™s usually doneā€¦. It wasnā€™t actually my spot!

So killing me while I sleep would just be absolutely ludicrousā€¦. At least wait till day 2 to shut me up!

Okay! Well that is all!

Wingardium Leviosa!!

View attachment 2088079
How are we meant to get anywhere on these bastards thingsā€¦. Iā€™ve been trying to find my chamber for almost 2 hours now šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜œ

Harry Potter Idk GIF by emibob

Sorry I missed the start of this. Had my missus parents come over for dinner last night then after they left it was bed time for her to study this morning.

At least I didn't miss too much.

Good luck everyone.

well each to their own .

I get more fun from doing than watching. but as i would never get to be a world champion contender i can appreciate the effort to get there.

Imagine the biggest Bigfooty melt that you can.

SM got his whole group in the world championships doing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back