Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry Potter Applause GIF
see that didnt take much work lol

I have to be upfront in that I was one of the evil faction approvers of Pamcakes proposal to successfully N1 kill Nothing in the last game.

So if I do end up playing, could Dr Potter or a Toad please protect me on N1, or whoever has the Magic Wand, loan it to me for N1 thanks.

It's been a while since I have been able to mod a game, so it's about that time and with the support of boncer34 I am going to revisit one of the more entertaining games that I was the mod of previously and put everyone smack bang in the middle of Hogwarts.

There are 36 available roles listed below, the game will be adjusted to the sign ups, so not all roles below may be utilised.

View attachment 2085505

Deatheaters:
Lord Voldemort (Tom Riddle - Seer) Night Immune, Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"
Lucius Malfoy
Bellatrix (Cub) - Deatheaters get 2 kills should Bellatrix die.
Quirinus Quirrell
Win Con: Wipe/Outnumber all other factions.
All Seer as "Enemy of Hogwarts"

Pacifist:
Peter Pettigrew (At any time, the pacifist can reveal either James or Lily if they are successful in identifying, if they do, no villager vote counts on that day. Pacifist wins with the Deatheaters). Guesses limited to one guess per day/night phase.
Win Con: See Deatheaters

Nagini:
Voldemort cannot die whilst Nagini is alive.
Win Con: Wins with Death Eaters

Ministry (Mafia):
Cornelius Fudge (Seer) Night Immune, Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"
Dolores Umbridge (Manipulator - Uses the Imperious Curse on someone daily)
Corban Yaxley
Albert Runcorn
Barty Crouch Sr
Win Con: Wipe/Outnumber all other factions.

Serial Killer:
Fenrir Greyback Night Immune
Win Con: Survive to final 4

Evil Doctor:
Narcissa Malfoy - Before the game receives a list of all evil players (but not their roles) and can protect one evil player per night, cannot protect the same player 2 nights consecutively.
Win Con: Survive to final 4.

Seer:
Albus Dumbledore
Win Con: Wins with village
Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"

Jobe (Fake Seer):
Gilderoy Lockhart

JOAT:
Harry Potter - Each night has a Kill/Seer/Block, cannot use any on consecutive nights and must use all actions at least once before using again. Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts"

Flogs - Get one kill, one seer and one block only.
Sirius Black
Hagrid
Arthur Weasley
Molly Weasley
Win Con: Wins with Village

Vigilante:
Alastor Moody
Win Con: Survive to final 4 - Wins with village

Doctor:
Severus Snape - Can protect any player in the game, cannot select the same player on consecutive nights.

Elf:
Dobby - Once during the game, Dobby can protect someone being lynched during the day phase. Can protect themselves, but must do so before they receive 3 votes in a day phase.

James and Lily:
Whilst both are alive, Harry cannot die. If either are killed, Harry is left unprotected.

Professor Horace Slughorn:
Refuses to vote one way or the other out of fear of dying. Horace's vote will always go to the player leading the vote count at that time without anyone else knowing. If Horace reveals that he is Horace, he will be killed by the Deatheaters.

Professor Minerva McGonagall:
Once in the game can transfigure the vote of another player, must reveal 30 mins prior to deadline.

Remus Lupin:
Once in the game can transfigure into a werewolf and guess the identity of one Deatheater. If successful, the Deatheaters role will be revealed in the game thread.

Neville Longbottom:
Once in the game can use the sorting hat to pull out the Sword of Griffindor and kill a member of evil. If he fails to hit evil, he dies along with his victim.

Draco Malfoy:
On night 4 (or before if successful), if alive, Draco can choose to fight for good or join the Deatheaters. To join the Deatheaters he must earn the trust of Voldemort (successfully guess who it is), Draco can have 3 guesses at any time prior to the Night 4 deadline. His decision will be announced in the thread.
Win con: Wins per win con of team selected.
Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts, until allegiance is selected.

Professor Sprout:
Can grow a plant that heals once during the game.
Win con: Wins with village

Professor Flitwick:
Can cast a protection charm once in the game to protect a player, protection lasts either one day or one night phase only. Can protect themselves.
Win con: Wins with village

Hermione and Ron:
Together can decide on a player that advances the game on a day phase that receives immunity for the following day phase only, neither can vote for themselves. Should one of the two die, the immunity ends.
Win Con: Wins with Village

Percy Weasley:
Will remain in a PM of their own unless they can correctly guess the identify of Voldemort (before he dies), if able to do so, will have the choice to join the Ministry of Magic, or remain with the village.
Win Con: Wins per win con of team selected.
Seers as "Resident of Hogwarts" until allegiance is selected.

Luna Lovegood:
Can once during the game, use her powers of niceness to convince another player not to use their powers, this includes all powers and if the player is night immune, they will lose their immunity for that night.
Win Con: Wins with Village.

NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS. ROLE REVEALS ARE ALLOWED, NAME REVEALS ARE NOT
Example:
I am a Resident of Hogwarts - Acceptable
I am Horace Slughorn - Not Acceptable.

Available roles will be adjusted based on the number of entries.

Sure

I have to be upfront in that I was one of the evil faction approvers of Pamcakes proposal to successfully N1 kill Nothing in the last game.

So if I do end up playing, could Dr Potter or a Toad please protect me on N1, or whoever has the Magic Wand, loan it to me for N1 thanks.
Lame

I'd already forgotten that I died N1. If you sign up, I'm sure you'll be fine. Nobody would try and kill you because it would just frame me for a D1 lynch.

Come On Over GIF by Jin

NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS. ROLE REVEALS ARE ALLOWED, NAME REVEALS ARE NOT
Example:
I am a Resident of Hogwarts - Acceptable
I am Horace Slughorn - Not Acceptable.
I am confident no one would abuse this rule and almost ruin the game…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back