Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Yo Chipmunk I'm number 4 on the list!

Harry Potter Avada Kedavra GIF

I’m away next week so can’t play this one, sorry!

I've accidentally stumbled into this - I love Harry Potter but have absolutely no idea what this game is or how it's played.

Is there a cheat sheet somewhere? And do I have to be a member of the SFA to be involved?

I've accidentally stumbled into this - I love Harry Potter but have absolutely no idea what this game is or how it's played.

Is there a cheat sheet somewhere? And do I have to be a member of the SFA to be involved?
ive been here for 4 games and still dont know how to play.

LOL so join and we can LYNCH the Innocent EVIL together

its very easy to play

you just say

in

and then when the game starts flounder around accusing everyone of lying until either they die or you do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come play! I don’t know what I’m doing…. Just pretend 😜

The main thing to remember is read the rules first.
Do not delete any post
Do not edit any post
Do not at any time post screenshots of any kind from anywhere.
Do not discuss the game at all anywhere while it’s in progress except in this thread or the dead pm (you’ll be added after you die)

⬆️ All these will get you instantly killed.

Other than that it’s pretty much learn as you go :)

Last edited:
The main thing to remember is read the rules first.
Do not delete any post
Do not edit any post
Do not discuss the game at all anywhere while it’s in progress except in this thread or the dead pm (you’ll be added after you die)

⬆️ All these will get you instantly killed.

Other than that it’s pretty much learn as you go :)
Why did the EDIT/ DELETE posts become a rule

DID someone cheat in an early game and change or remove their lynch vote ?

Why did the EDIT/ DELETE posts become a rule

DID someone cheat in an early game and change or remove their lynch vote ?
I’d be keen to know this. Or it’s just as simple as those that make spelling errors are forced to leave it and let it wreck their brain? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bc it gives me the shits that I can’t correct my errors

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back