Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

The main thing to remember is read the rules first.
Do not delete any post
Do not edit any post
Do not discuss the game at all anywhere while it’s in progress except in this thread or the dead pm (you’ll be added after you die)

⬆️ All these will get you instantly killed.

Other than that it’s pretty much learn as you go :)
Got a link to the rules? I've got some reading to do.

I've accidentally stumbled into this - I love Harry Potter but have absolutely no idea what this game is or how it's played.

Is there a cheat sheet somewhere? And do I have to be a member of the SFA to be involved?
Just say In and wing it like some of us have for 10 years

Why did the EDIT/ DELETE posts become a rule

DID someone cheat in an early game and change or remove their lynch vote ?

I’d be keen to know this. Or it’s just as simple as those that make spelling errors are forced to leave it and let it wreck their brain? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bc it gives me the shits that I can’t correct my errors
To protect the integrity of the game and so game mods don’t mess up, they can’t see changes or deletes, it’s been explained before many times. It’s just an important rule that is used everywhere including WW world champions etc, not just here.

BASIC RULES:
Roles will be randomly assigned to all players. Roles will be communicated before the start of Night 1 via PM (Private Message).

Each day will consist of two phases, starting with Night 1 when acceptable numbers entered have been decided.
Night phase (7pm – 9am AEST)
Players with night actions will nominate the targets of these actions via PM during this phase. These actions must be bolded and clearly stated to be valid. Actions will not be accepted once the clock ticks over to 8pm, whether or not deadline has been announced in the game thread.

Day phase (9am – 7pm AEST)
After the results of night actions have been announced, all players will publicly vote to lynch one player during this phase. Votes will not be accepted once the clock ticks over to 7pm, whether or not deadline has been announced in the game thread.

The player with the most votes by the time of the deadline will be lynched and their role revealed in the game thread. In the event of a tied lynch, there will be a multi-lynch i.e. all the leading vote-getters will be lynched.

VOTING
Votes must be in the game thread and must bold the player being voted with the moderators tagged. You do not have to provide a reason for your vote for it to be valid.

FAILURE TO VOTE IN ANY DAY PHASE WILL RESULT IN A MODKILL

OTHER REASONS FOR MODKILLS

• Failing to nominate a night action on TWO separate Night phases (explicitly choosing to not use an action is fine)
  • Any communication about this particular game of Werewolf outside of the game thread, except for those that have an allocated PM group
  • Any deleting or editing posts from the game thread
  • Posting screenshots of BigFooty of any kind in the game thread

FAILURE TO VOTE IN ANY DAY PHASE WILL RESULT IN A MODKILL
Jatz

To protect the integrity of the game and so game mods don’t mess up, they can’t see changes or deletes, it’s been explained before many times. It’s just an important rule that is used everywhere including WW world champions etc, not just here.
Thanks for the update.

but we dont all ho and read all the old WW threads and as newbiws we jsut try and follow the orders.

And not all of us are even aware there is such things as World Championships etc. I only ever seen it played in real life and never online before.

Again thankyou .

Sorry, I'm completely new to this whole concept. Is the goal to be the last poster voted out?

Are the night actions given to posters to fulfil?

And then once that happens, it sounds like I then need to vote someone out of the game each day based on whatever night actions have occurred?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the update.

but we dont all ho and read all the old WW threads and as newbiws we jsut try and follow the orders.

And not all of us are even aware there is such things as World Championships etc. I only ever seen it played in real life and never online before.

Again thankyou .
Oh the greatest werewolf moments here ever was then SM played in the World Werewolf Championships and we watched it unfold. Oh boy 😆

Last edited:
Haha I’m so glad it’s not just you! I had to google that shit too 😂
and you not even as old as i am

I often wonder who decides what can be abbreviated and how it then gets into normal speech

If i walk down the road and here someone say IKWYM and i say LOL if that will become the norm

and you not even as old as i am

I often wonder who decides what can be abbreviated and how it then gets into normal speech

If i walk down the road and here someone say IKWYM and i say LOL if that will become the norm
People don’t actually talk to each other like that right in RL. I wouldn’t remember all those letters lol

Surely it’s a text thing

Sorry, I'm completely new to this whole concept. Is the goal to be the last poster voted out?

And then once that happens, it sounds like I then need to vote someone out of the game each day based on whatever night actions have occurred
Itsmyshow Gralin maybe can run you the the basic stuff, you’ll pick it up.

It’s basically good v evil and last faction/man standing wins. You vote dodgy people out during the day and if you have a role you can action things at night. Just don’t let anybody know who or what you are, lie, murder, twist people in knots…whatever you need to do to win.

Refer to the OP constantly to understand who might have what role and deduce who is what.

Itsmyshow Gralin maybe can run you the the basic stuff, you’ll pick it up.

It’s basically good v evil and last faction/man standing wins. You vote dodgy people out during the day and if you have a role you can action things at night. Just don’t let anybody know who or what you are, lie, murder, twist people in knots…whatever you need to do to win.
Thats pretty spot on 👍🏻

Oh the greatest werewolf moments here ever was then SM played in the World Werewolf Championships and we watched it unfold. Oh boy 😆
well each to their own .

I get more fun from doing than watching. but as i would never get to be a world champion contender i can appreciate the effort to get there.

And then once that happens, it sounds like I then need to vote someone out of the game each day based on whatever night actions have occurred?
You'll receive a role. Good/Evil or Neutral as laid out in the 1st few pages of this thread. Your wincon is given there too. So, for example, if you are a Resident of Hogswarts, your wincon is to Outnumber/wipe out all other factions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back