Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. It looks like SK and Vig either missed or did not fire.
Harry and Flogs likely seered.
Correct. I am a Resident of Hogwarts.
Good to finally be on the same team as you.

Oh hi Gilderoy. Interesting to see a few eager to jump on an early "seer". Very suss by dogs105 and mbr.

dogs105 cheers Itsmyshow boncer34
Interesting! I read the info as assigning a name to the good or no good seers. It doesn't say they won't know which they are for this game. Also, we have other ROH's who can seer in Harry and Flogs.

As an aside I see that IMS uses the word 'protect' for other players. So my query above is redundant. The Flogs seem to have a 'block ' move this game instead of a 'protect'. Harry also jas a 'block' power instead of 'protect'.
Would you agree Gralin? Awfully quiet aren't you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going with themed, as the most likely character to talk to Fluffy doesn't get a seer in this one apparently.

dogs105 third on the hogwarts express Itsmyshow boncer34
I’m going with your evil and your trying to move the vote off someone in your pm 👀

Yes. It looks like SK and Vig either missed or did not fire.
Harry and Flogs likely seered.
Correct. I am a Resident of Hogwarts.
The Flogs only have a kill and a block this game.

Interesting! I read the info as assigning a name to the good or no good seers. It doesn't say they won't know which they are for this game. Also, we have other ROH's who can seer in Harry and Flogs.

As an aside I see that IMS uses the word 'protect' for other players. So my query above is redundant. The Flogs seem to have a 'block ' move this game instead of a 'protect'. Harry also jas a 'block' power instead of 'protect'.
Would you agree Gralin? Awfully quiet aren't you?
I mean, if you read the OP, it says that the Flogs have a kill and a block. No mention of a seer. So that leaves Harry, Dumbledore and Lockhart.

So I'm going with Lockhart considering I know I'm a resident of Hogwarts.

Few people jumping on the bandwagon very quickly which makes me suss.

I don't see any references to Fluffy unless that's just DP's fun HP reference.

Does Gilderoy know they are Gilderoy? Usually the Fake Seer doesn't know they are Fake Seer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back