Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Few people jumping on the bandwagon very quickly which makes me suss.

I don't see any references to Fluffy unless that's just DP's fun HP reference.

Does Gilderoy know they are Gilderoy? Usually the Fake Seer doesn't know they are Fake Seer.
That's what I was saying to Eth. It doesn't say they don't know. We'd need clarification from our gracious hosts.

I mean, if you read the OP, it says that the Flogs have a kill and a block. No mention of a seer. So that leaves Harry, Dumbledore and Lockhart.

So I'm going with Lockhart considering I know I'm a resident of Hogwarts.
Oh shite. I printed out an earlier version apparently.
IT had seer as well. Ah well back to the printer for me.
Anyway. I asked for a lead and got one. No clarification with it. You've now claimed ROH? Open to changing vote later. See how the vote unfolds.

This looks like an excellent opportunity for someone to hit thewizardmelon with a confundus charm so that I might be able to capture his queen over on the chess board! Can someone please make it happen?

Itsmyshow boncer34

I mean, if you read the OP, it says that the Flogs have a kill and a block. No mention of a seer. So that leaves Harry, Dumbledore and Lockhart.

So I'm going with Lockhart considering I know I'm a resident of Hogwarts.
Noted

The Flogs only have a kill and a block this game.
Yeah. My bad. Originally there was a seer as well...which I read on printout. Will revise my scroll and take the magic event brochure back toFlourish & Blotts for a refund.🤨
images-55.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This looks like an excellent opportunity for someone to hit thewizardmelon with a confundus charm so that I might be able to capture his queen over on the chess board! Can someone please make it happen?

Itsmyshow boncer34

Man, I just want you to be safe for once so we can engage in battle once more.

But, a quick untagged revenge vote is par for the course around here

CursingFijian Itsmyshow boncer34

Yo Itsmyshow can we assume its OK for people to say they seered someone or missed a kill on someone as that's not announcing their specific role?

For those that don't read the OP, don't name your role :D

Seer Results - Resident of Hogwarts / Enemy of Hogwarts
Missed Kill - Can reveal, missing a kill doesn't reveal a specific role.

Few people jumping on the bandwagon very quickly which makes me suss.

I don't see any references to Fluffy unless that's just DP's fun HP reference.

Does Gilderoy know they are Gilderoy? Usually the Fake Seer doesn't know they are Fake Seer.
That's fair. It's strange to be claiming seer day 1 but think it's a lead worth pursuing to hopefully dig up more information.

Yo Itsmyshow can we assume its OK for people to say they seered someone or missed a kill on someone as that's not announcing their specific role?

For those that don't read the OP, don't name your role :D
I'm ham and salad.

Oops wrong roll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back