Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much left to do with no Vig.

Seer Maverick?

Harry...you can kill tonite as not consecutive nights? Kill Jatz CF or Ding?
Group consensus on who.
Unless one of the above wants to reveal?

Factions

Voldy
Lucius
Bellatrix
Nagini

Fudge
Umbridge
Yaxley

Runcorn??

No evil Doc or Vig?
Then why a bloody Jobe?

Can we trust Zerg after Nothings magic act?
Do we have a good Doc?
Maybe just maybe a little 'good' magic trickery going on?

Seer Maverick?

Group consensus on who.

Factions

Voldy
Lucius
Bellatrix
Nagini

Fudge
Umbridge
Yaxley

Runcorn??

No evil Doc or Vig?
Then why a bloody Jobe?

Do we have a good Doc?
TRuST NOoNE! 👀

I bleed Blue take your shot at Jatz in the night phase. If he doesn't die then we have Fudge breath. If he dies minor evil, we have the numbers to work out the rest.
When you say 'we' ...

Seer Maverick?

Group consensus on who.

Factions

Voldy
Lucius
Bellatrix
Nagini

Fudge
Umbridge
Yaxley

Runcorn??

No evil Doc or Vig?
Then why a bloody Jobe?

Do we have a good Doc?
I personally think whoever made the role list has been into Hagrid's private stash.

You'd like that Fudge

When you say 'we' ...
Ok before you do anything stupid IBB I thought outed me yesterday. I slept very well N0 hence your failed action. Last two nights I made my Hogwarts friends slept well so I have a lot options tonight. We have the numbers.

Jatz is as obvious an evil as they come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Potter No GIF

The inevitable had arrived, after the death of Nagini, the whole world of Hogwarts knew there was only one way that this could move forward. Voldemort was exposed and dangerous, he was wounded, and he knew he had no other choice but to march on the castle for his final stand!

Voldemort walked through the front gates of the castle, "Face me Potter, this has to end now", he was met with the Residents of Hogwarts, led by Harry, they wanted this to be done.

Harry stood resolute, "You know you can't kill me Tom, you slipped up and left my mother alive. I am untouchable to you", Voldemort knew that he was right.

Once known as "He who must not be named" due to the power he had generated had lost all of his horcrux's, he was completely vulnerable and unable to stop the inevitable, he was tired and knew the war had come to an end for him.

Voldemort laid his wand on the ground, stood and glared at the residents of Hogwarts, he smiled his evil smile one last time...

Harry Potter GIF

"YOU FILTHY MOODBLOODS, YOU FILTHY BLOOD TRAITORS, THIS WAR WILL NEVER TRULY END".

With a flash, the Residents of Hogwarts ended their greatest foe in this war and Voldemort was no more.

harry potter GIF by emibob

por_please_ya (Lord Voldemort) - Lynched by the Village.

It is now NIGHT PHASE...

This phase will run until all actions have been submitted.

Harry Potter No GIF

The inevitable had arrived, after the death of Nagini, the whole world of Hogwarts knew there was only one way that this could move forward. Voldemort was exposed and dangerous, he was wounded, and he knew he had no other choice but to march on the castle for his final stand!

Voldemort walked through the front gates of the castle, "Face me Potter, this has to end now", he was met with the Residents of Hogwarts, led by Harry, they wanted this to be done.

Harry stood resolute, "You know you can't kill me Tom, you slipped up and left my mother alive. I am untouchable to you", Voldemort knew that he was right.

Once known as "He who must not be named" due to the power he had generated had lost all of his horcrux's, he was completely vulnerable and unable to stop the inevitable, he was tired and knew the war had come to an end for him.

Voldemort laid his wand on the ground, stood and glared at the residents of Hogwarts, he smiled his evil smile one last time...

Harry Potter GIF

"YOU FILTHY MOODBLOODS, YOU FILTHY BLOOD TRAITORS, THIS WAR WILL NEVER TRULY END".

With a flash, the Residents of Hogwarts ended their greatest foe in this war and Voldemort was no more.

harry potter GIF by emibob

por_please_ya (Lord Voldemort) - Lynched by the Village.

It is now NIGHT PHASE...

This phase will run until all actions have been submitted.
I almost feel sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back