Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

I just realised we should take a MOM so tjey don't get their wincon.As we don't know how many there are...they might outnumber us.
Maybe why Ding is keen for us to take Jatz?
Could be very wrong but worth laying it out there.
Thoughts?
Other thought is what if there were only 2 flogs and Dogs was lying.😃

Ok I may have got confused by night and day then

harry potter neville GIF

I just realised we should take a MOM so tjey don't get their wincon.As we don't know how many there are...they might outnumber us.
Maybe why Ding is keen for us to take Jatz?
Could be very wrong but worth laying it out there.
Thoughts?
Other thought is what if there were only 2 flogs and Dogs was lying.😃

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

N5 Actions New
Harry Potter Night GIF

The Residents of Hogwarts had relaxed, they had eliminated the biggest of evil, but they still had to deal with the Ministry of Magic, who hadn't forgotten the fact that Dumbledore's Army was out to take them out of power, and not to leave out the fact that the Deatheaters still had a presence and were looking to take revenge for the death of their Lord Voldemort.

If the evil factions were to have any chance in this war, they needed to strike and strike back hard!!

N5 Actions New
Dark Arts Power GIF by Harry Potter

Lucius Malfoy was the last of the Deatheaters, the cowardly one had lied and slithered his way through the war, but he was now on his own, and fittingly, he decided that the best target for his rage was that of Severus Snape, Snape had been who Lucius had blamed for the death of his son Malfoy, so if he was going to go out, he was taking Snape with him.

Malfoy snuck and slithered his way through the castle and found his way to the Dungeons, he knew Snape would be in his cupboard mixing brews, he saw Snape as nothing but a traitor.

As he tracked down Snape, he cornered him in the supply closet, it was time to get revenge for Draco and take out a key member of the Residents.

Snape looked up and saw Lucius standing in the doorway with a snarl, but with a snarl of his own, Snape simply stated "You have no one to blame but yourself Lucius".

Lucius raised his want, but his spell was batted away by Snape, who smiled and said "I have help", Lucius swung around and saw Harry standing there smiling, he hit Lucius with everything he had and the sniveling weasel was dead, another win for the Residents in the Battle of Hogwarts.

The Deatheaters were no more.

Jatz (Lucius Malfoy) - Killed by Harry Potter (JOAT)

To be continued.......................................

N5 Actions New
harry potter GIF by mtv

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Magic still believed they could push back the dangers of Dumbledore's Army, they had a desperate need to push the balance of power into their favor.

The Ministry had discovered a secret and they needed to make the most of it. Off the site of Hogwarts in Hogsmede, the Residents had hidden Lily Potter and the ministry knew that they needed her dead.

The Ministry snuck into Hogsmeade, stopped at Honeydukes for some candy and then traveled on to end the protection afforded to Harry.

They tracked down the house that Lily was hiding and maliciously ended her life, leaving Harry open to death.

severus snape rip GIF

myblueroan (Lily Potter) - Killed by the Ministry of Magic.

It is now Day - Deadline will be 9pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ding
Prinnie
dogs
IBB
Zerg
CF
Marc

Last evil in the bottom 3. I looked over one of the top 4 last night. I'll read back after work. CF looking suss with that vote. March asking to be seered was also suss. No one pushed harder for Jatz than me and evil needed oppo evil's kill. Hogwarts still has the numbers.

Are you conceding CF? I don't see you having that bad of a read.

Why would I concede? You’re the third Oscar winning performance in this game. Evil has been happy to hide behind my reduced posting.

Time for you to go.

Why would I concede? You’re the third Oscar winning performance in this game. Evil has been happy to hide behind my reduced posting.

Time for you to go.
You get an Oscar! And you get an Oscar!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back