Harry Taylor is 'ready' to come home! But...

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny - I had this very conversation with my Gummies supporting son last night... Mainy, Cuzzy, Kerry, Chicky - all products of East Freo, all weagles - and yes, they could / can all play. Oh, and of course, they are all fine, upstanding, well-respected citizens to boot... ;)

Thats the shocking Weezil environment driving them astray, had they played for the Dockers they would have been role models. ;)

Have you seen some of the haircuts in your squad? Self-respect went out the window a while ago.

Agreed. A hair style that was once the reserve of balding men with an airstrip is now considered trendy. This style isn't reserved for WCE players though, unlike the use of purple.

He's heard the drugs are better at WC just like Sharrod did. Fair enough too. You gotta let your addictions guide you.

Just because we get better stashes than Johnson. Don't be hating.

Men who wear purple are tough - Would you say that the Phantom wasn't manly?

The Phantom drank milk at bars. Real tough.

The Phantom drank milk at bars. Real tough.[/quote]

It's tougher not to give in to peer pressure and drink alcohol while in a bar with friends.

He stuck to his guns and got his daily dose of calcium at the same time.

I'd say that makes him not only tough and but efficient.

So he wears purple, drinks milk, has excellent bone density, a ripped physique and he beats up bad guys..............whats not manly about that?

Funny - I had this very conversation with my Gummies supporting son last night... Mainy, Cuzzy, Kerry, Chicky - all products of East Freo, all weagles - and yes, they could / can all play. Oh, and of course, they are all fine, upstanding, well-respected citizens to boot... ;)

Well, let's hope that Simpson and Duffy break that trend eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edit: Just read on the Geelong board that the news piece was about Harry having been 'overheard' talking about wanting to end his career in Perth and wants to replace Glass when he retires? So not even a direct quote? Apologies Harry. You suck Channel Nine.

Well both of them have had big bags of goals kicked on them by Pavlich in crunch games so I guess he is a good fit there....

Harry wants his relocation costs paid for. But really, he'd give 2 years service max, weegirls are welcome to him, I'd rather see us develop a young kid, Taylor would have questionable commitment to a club unless he was looking for a coaching gig.

Harry wants his relocation costs paid for. But really, he'd give 2 years service max, weegirls are welcome to him, I'd rather see us develop a young kid, Taylor would have questionable commitment to a club unless he was looking for a coaching gig.

:confused: he'll be 27 at the start of the 2014 season, McPharlin is 31

Well both of them have had big bags of goals kicked on them by Pavlich in crunch games so I guess he is a good fit there....

This being the crunch game in round 9 which was Pav's only scoreless game for the year, or the crunch game in round 19 that Glass didn't play in? ;)

How many years since Glass played on him? Ill go with at least 7.. if ever

I always liked Harry.. if this information is at all true, he is off my Christmas card list.. and you DO NOT want to be off my Christmas card list ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry Taylor is 'ready' to come home! But...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back