Society/Culture Has cancel culture gone too far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because they don’t believe middle aged men in dresses with the express purpose of subverting the gender binary should be reading to children.

Why do you, childless person, think it is imperative that they do?
Are you suggesting all drag queens are 45 to 60 years old?

Just out of interest would a man who is a hairdresser and had long hair be okay? What about a woman that wore jeans and a jacket and had shirt hair?

What should a man or a woman be wearing that would make your parenting easier?

The last bunch of people I’d trust around children are leftists. When Kyle Rittenhouse shot randomly at a bunch of them, he managed to kill a paedo and a domestic abuser. What are the odds?

You clearly have some unresolved issues and should seek help.

You clearly have some unresolved issues and should seek help.
:)
You’d think normal people would see neo nazis getting involved in an issue and they’d immediately question themselves whether they still align …

Unless of course……
Normal people want their kids to grow up without being subject to endless novel versions of depravity embraced by fringe weirdos. It has always been thus. You wouldn’t understand.

Normal people want their kids to grow up without being subject to endless novel versions of depravity embraced by fringe weirdos. It has always been thus. You wouldn’t understand.

What do you then bring up your kids with? Religious schools? Military cadets? Nationalism?

What do you raise your kids with that isn’t “depraved”?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boo'ing next..
I am not one that boos at the footy, I am normally too bewildered by a decision or incident to summon my lungs to that crap. It Sounds silly anyway.
But seriously, I don't like it, but I like the idea of cancelling it (though surely though won't actually do that) even less.
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

:)

And they're free to ensure that happens for their kids.

Its the shutting down of stuff that has nothing to do with them that I find a bit weird. Loudest voices are also usually the 'muh freedoms' mob, as already mentioned.

i have never heard of such a show but voyeuristic television is not representative of reality.
Did you bother to click on the Google search I provided?

Safe to say you're way off on your assessment of child beauty pageants being a "vanishingly small thing" in the US, and the usual conservative heads not having a single word to say about them while declaring war on drag queen story time remains both inconsistent and hilarious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Has cancel culture gone too far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back