Has Eddie Betts been our Most improved player under Brett Ratten?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares what eddie did in a PRACTICE match he has to be able to do it in a REAL match which he cant.He is a twosman who should be traded.

if you consider that the intensity was lower in this match, then it's interesting that it didn't drop off for Eddie. He is trying his best 100% of the time. We don't want that sort of crap at our club!!:eek:

He needs to play like he did last night on a consistent basis next year to stay on the list going into 2009 +

His game last night was easily his best, lets hope he gains a poo load of confidence from it.

stupid comment not even judd can play like that every week.26 poss yes 5 goals come on.We would have a 110 goal a yaer mid who only spends 3 qts on the ground.

Who cares what eddie did in a PRACTICE match he has to be able to do it in a REAL match which he cant.He is a twosman who should be traded.

thanks christ we don't have pr1cks down at the club who think as stupid as you.what a frigen stupid thing to say it's out right f@cked in the head to think it.

if you consider that the intensity was lower in this match, then it's interesting that it didn't drop off for Eddie. He is trying his best 100% of the time. We don't want that sort of crap at our club!!:eek:

spot on hevan forbid we have a kid who trys :D

thanks christ we don't have pr1cks down at the club who think as stupid as you.what a frigen stupid thing to say it's out right f@cked in the head to think it.

Too right!! What a knob that Hoops222 is to think like that. At least give us a reason or thought as to why you think he is a twosman.

Too right!! What a knob that Hoops222 is to think like that. At least give us a reason or thought as to why you think he is a twosman.
He is a twosman because he has been in the system long enough now and he is still a fat little porker who tires after running 25mtrs.Big deal if he played well against the 2nd bottom team who were missing 11 of their best players.As for rokhead i am down at the club all the time helping out behind the scenes and i can assure you the club are looking at trading him.Go away eddie and waste some other clubs time.

He is a twosman because he has been in the system long enough now and he is still a fat little porker who tires after running 25mtrs.Big deal if he played well against the 2nd bottom team who were missing 11 of their best players.As for rokhead i am down at the club all the time helping out behind the scenes and i can assure you the club are looking at trading him.Go away eddie and waste some other clubs time.

Grow up kid and tell ya storys else where.

You dont know how stupid you sound. I've read some incredible stuff on here but your post takes the cake. Oh yes, we are definately looking at trading a guy who has had a miracle 6 weeks and looks to be getting in great form;) And hey! Why dont we trade Fevola and Fisher for Steven Armstrong! Sounds like a bloody good idea. Bugger off and tell your bullshit stories somewhere else because fans who actually have a clue are complimenting Eddie, not bringing him down. He was the ONLY one who put in hard yards on the weekend and im sure you couldn't run full tilt for 80 minuts. And as for Eddie being a waste of time? Your being a waste of MY time because I have to sit here and type how stupid you are. Bugger off, or at least give a TRUE opinion.

BTW, Eddie was only over weight for a couple of weeks and they were the first of his playing career, and it was a result of depression because no club picked him up. WE gave him a chance and he is putting in the hard yards for us, and people like that Hoops222 person are bloody imbacils to even suggest that. Oh, and by the way, Setanta has NO club spirit what so ever:D

Jackson had only played two games before Ratt's came on board.
He hadn't played enough to have anything to improve from!
Maybe he hasn't improved at all yet and this is what his level is at the moment and he can improve next year.

And we didn't ask you about Eddie Betts. He's 20 years old and consistency will come. Just saying he is too shit isn't an argument as to why we should trade him and if he has value for someone else to pick up, don't you think on his form from the last six weeks, that he has some value for us to keep?

Eddie is too small at 173 cm but Maric isn't at 179 cm which is the same height as Marc Murphy, who has been criticised for being too small. Bentick is five cms taller than him. Give me a break.

No shutup buddy nobody cares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie is too small at 173 cm but Maric isn't at 179 cm which is the same height as Marc Murphy, who has been criticised for being too small. Bentick is five cms taller than him. Give me a break.
Eddie is 177cm... And he can still out mark people in contests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Eddie Betts been our Most improved player under Brett Ratten?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back