Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Freomaniac agrees with me when it comes to Hinkley, and he's on record saying he'd love Hinkley to coach the Dockers.
Like that’s some sort of validation! He’s got a loser mentality that would settle for his team just making a final, let alone achieving anything. Port fans would happily send Kenny to Fremantle!

Also, you and Freo maniac really need to stop cupping Kenny’s balls… it’s really quite disturbing.

That's because he's been cursed with following Freo & South Adelaide, he'd take 2nd in the egg & spoon race as a high water mark.

Given the choice....

If we are talking about the last 10 seasons..... So between 2015 to 2024, Whos last 10 seasons you rather have?

Option 1. Dockers. Finish top in 2015, Prelim final loss. No finals between 2016-21. Elim final win in 2022. No finals in 2023-24.

Option 2. Port Adelaide. No finals in 2015-6. Elim final loss in 2017. No Finals in 2018-9. Prelim finals in 2020-21. No finals in 2022. Finals in 2023-4.

I know which one I would take. Option 2 easily. Dockers have only won 2 finals in the last 10 years. Port has won 3.

Acutally if we also add 2014 as well. Dockers won only 2 finals in the last 11 seasons since their 2013 grand final loss to Hawks. Port has won 5 finals since the end of 2013, if you include those 2 finals wins in 2014.

Like that’s some sort of validation! He’s got a loser mentality that would settle for his team just making a final, let alone achieving anything. Port fans would happily send Kenny to Fremantle!

Also, you and Freo maniac really need to stop cupping Kenny’s balls… it’s really quite disturbing.

Ah the loser mentality.

More like.... hmm There is only 8 finals spots. 10 teams miss out. Make it 11 when Tassie comes in and 12 when a 20th side in the AFL comes in too.

Yeah you are chuffing now because the Magpies just did enough to win the 2023 flag. So... Did the magpies win a final in 2024? nope.

I still think Ken Hinkley is a solid coach. He just hasnt had a season where his team has finished top 4 and won 2 finals in a row to get a flag.

Again.... 6 finals from 2013 to 2024 isnt a bad record. How many current coaches have won more finals than Ken Hinkley in the last 12 seasons?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back