Has SaintSational been hacked????

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Has SaintSational be hacked????

I figure SS and the Bay serve the same valuable function - bad posters post there, and thus not here. Saves me time. If I want to sit and read a 12 page thread with 2 good posts and 99% of it a peeing contest between P66 and BigMart, I know where to look.

Why would you let that stop you going to BigFooty. I never read Bay13 and certainly don't post there.

Same.

Bay 13 was set up was to keep those kind of posts to the one board. Obviously there are mods (like L2MFG.....congrats!) on board when it goes too far but it's designed for the more robust, trolling type of behaviour.

When opposition supporters treat this board like Bay 13 they are dealt with and I point them in that direction.

Just too many stuff-ups at SS.... Either the admin/owners there just don't care; or they're complete numpties at running a website...... maybe it's a little of both?

Just too many stuff-ups at SS.... Either the admin/owners there just don't care; or they're complete numpties at running a website...... maybe it's a little of both?

The problem is they run the site on a shoe string budget, I myself have offered to advertise on the site but they are trying to steer clear of any ads.

With an ignore feature? ;)

Thanks for the update.

Thought SS was negative, can't believe the stuff the St Kilda official facebook page allows on there. :eek:

I consider myself youngish, so I'm not sure the history side of things. Have St Kilda 'fans' (and I use the expression loosely) always hated on players so much?

thing is many on there are NOT supporters
or even Saints fans...

b ut I do find the lack of optimism with some saints supporters something to wonder at.... we are NOT bottom 4 but it's almost as though some wish we were- they almost prefer to play the poor bottom of the ladder luckless saints than a team that has now spent nearly 8 years in the top 8 .

I think battye really needs to give it away.... the site has gone to shyte under his/her/its ownership...... the continual downtime issues are a disgrace...... and the continued excuse of it being someone else's fault are getting boring...

...If you cared, battye; you'd have fixed it by now.......circumstances have proven that you don't, and you haven't.

For a site that says it doesn't have as much sniping as Saintsational, gee there's a lot of sniping here. Bitterness can be an ever renewable resource if you want it to be so.
Good luck with getting SS on-line again Battye. Repel the ecospill impostors!

For a site that says it doesn't have as much sniping as Saintsational, gee there's a lot of sniping here. Bitterness can be an ever renewable resource if you want it to be so.
Good luck with getting SS on-line again Battye. Repel the ecospill impostors!

Yes slamming posters happens here alright - just less of it, and in a different way sometimes - if you're not part of the regular clique, don't always expect a civil response, or any - not all that different to SS :eek:

BF has it over SS in that there are not 10 threads on the same topic, and much less inane, attention seeking threads...

I figure SS and the Bay serve the same valuable function - bad posters post there, and thus not here. Saves me time. If I want to sit and read a 12 page thread with 2 good posts and 99% of it a peeing contest between P66 and BigMart, I know where to look.

I suppose you are correct, however at SS you cant blithely call a player a rapist or defame anybody, or talk about f##k a players sister but not until she lost 20 kilo's.

This is the s##t on Bay13.

I do agree (and had a laugh) re the BigMart v P 66 pissing contests. Ego's run amok, especially BigMart who thinks he is Nostradamus, and every singling thing he mutters is football gospel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose you are correct, however at SS you cant blithely call a player a rapist or defame anybody, or talk about f##k a players sister but not until she lost 20 kilo's.

This is the s##t on Bay13.

I do agree (and had a laugh) re the BigMart v P 66 pissing contests. Ego's run amok, especially BigMart who thinks he is Nostradamus, and every singling thing he mutters is football gospel.

At least at Saintsational in amongst the sh!t there are some hidden gems. Can't say it about this place

Since my time on here, I have found nothing but civility.

SS was like a black hole that sucked me in and exposed my darker side.

So I not only post there, but I also don't even look at it for fear of raising my blood pressure to unsustainable level.

I can understand SS sponsors who are annoyed at the down time, but please don't bring your baggage on here to fill in time until it's up and running again.

It's Bf and TS for me. :thumbsu:

Not worried about which site has the most intellectual football geniuses, or the most offensive morons. All forums have the good and the bad.

At the end of the day it's whatever floats ya boat.

Me; I just want SS up and running.

I love how half of saintsational has come over here just to call BigFooty shit and complain that saintsational isn't up yet.

I just dont understand what they seek to gain by bagging this forum:confused:

I mean are they trolling fellow Saints fans because many post here and not SS???

Really, I can see why many here wouldn't bother with SS after the shit being brought across by some from SS.

All very strange.

Since my time on here, I have found nothing but civility.

SS was like a black hole that sucked me in and exposed my darker side.

So I not only post there, but I also don't even look at it for fear of raising my blood pressure to unsustainable level.

I can understand SS sponsors who are annoyed at the down time, but please don't bring your baggage on here to fill in time until it's up and running again.

It's Bf and TS for me. :thumbsu:

Must admit VDS66, I have had great fun with your run in with a certain poster at SS ;)

All the bravado comes crashing down when I let it known that I had read the PM's and the fact that the bully boy was shown to be a coward when put to the test.

Bit of a glass jaw does the bully boy. Complained to the mods :D:D

Just the mention of Milton66 gets me into trouble :D

Oh those were the days my friend ;)

To be honest, I am amazed that he gets away with what he does.

It makes Bruce Ruxton look like a left wing moderate.

I changed my mic to start fresh, but that didn't work.

what finally got me was that good posters get banned and the peanuts don't.

So enough was enough. I used to tell posters that it was privately owned and if they didn't like it, they could leave. So I eventually took my own advice.

At least here we get some sensible footy chat... so far -as I only joined after Lyon left.

And I can tell you that I am damn proud of myself for resiting SS when that happened. I would have either ended up in a loony hospital or in jail... lol. In fact, I haven't logged in for a while but I'll bet my house that Iknow - word for word - who said what and which flogs posted all the I told you so crappola about Lyon.

These days I pop in for a sticky on here and TS... where supporters are more geinal and fair minded.

On TS, if we lose we discuss and move on. There's no monthly Luke Ball threads or sack the board nonsnense.... kind of a family forum if you get my drift. And the shielas don't take shyte if you bag one of their dream boys.

Hope to catch up for a beer next year.

Cheers.

Must admit VDS66, I have had great fun with your run in with a certain poster at SS ;)

All the bravado comes crashing down when I let it known that I had read the PM's and the fact that the bully boy was shown to be a coward when put to the test.

Bit of a glass jaw does the bully boy. Complained to the mods :D:D

Just the mention of Milton66 gets me into trouble :D

Oh those were the days my friend ;)

It's been 5 days now but it seems more like 6!

When Saintsational was last up Peter Roebuck was just a nerdy rambling Punter-bashing bottom slapping spanker - now he's gone the same way as Saintsational - out the window.

One man's heat is another man's moronic drivel.

Didn't your mum teach you anything?

I've seen how well you handle the heat... especially during game threads and some of the garbage you post.
If you listen to my opinions closely your football knowledge will go up 90%. I get frustrated when the team play bad, i dont accept mediocre from a team like the saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has SaintSational been hacked????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back