Live Event Hawf vs Camry's Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

The Handbagger Flog tears are the funniest.

Still I suppose if any team tormented my team the way the Hawks torment the Handbaggers I would be bitter as well.

Said for a while that Geepong fans are more emotionally investing hating on Hawthorn than supporting their own team ...

Definitely have a chip on their shoulder that's the size of The Grand Canyon ..

Wowee what a ripping game played by both sides.

Firstly Hawfies- how can you have that much hunger after all that success- massively impressive and still the bench mark for everyone to beat. =Puopolo and Rioli i were immense tonight as was Mitchell and the other usuals! To think Roughie still to come in! Very Jelly.

As for our mob, #braveloss, some good up and comers and plenty to be excited about.

Some times you win those close games (last week), sometimes you lose (this week) but I am just grateful to enjoy watching two teams playing exciting football and I appreciate as a supporter you might not always agree with the umpires or enjoy the end result but you have to enjoy the ride regardless.

Amazing amazing amazing game. Would have love to have won it.

Come at me Bayer_ you buttonmashing trainwreck of a poster

Thanks mate.

Here's your avatar

Puopolo_Mountain.jpg

And here's your sig:

I am the king of the lemmings. I followed my pitiful West Horsham side over the cliff.

I wish I had chosen to barrack for the mighty Hawks, so that I wouldn't feel so dirty about my special feelings for man mountain, Paul Puopolo. The thought of the fourgasm is making me excited.

Umpiring goes either way in any match and it's easy to scapegoat them. But if we made the most of every opportunity we had then we wouldn't need to rely on the umpire to decide the match.
I've cited this one a few times, as Hawk bias as it is. Go to 10:40 to go in the 2nd and McKay clearly screws the handpass up inside our F50 due to Gunston's tackle, no free given. Again there were shit decisions both ways, that one cost a shot at goal 40m out. I'm sure you can provide similar examples.

Thanks mate.

Here's your avatar

Puopolo_Mountain.jpg

And here's your sig:

I am the king of the lemmings. I followed my pitiful West Horsham side over the cliff.

I wish I had chosen to barrack for the mighty Hawks, so that I wouldn't feel so dirty about my special feelings for man mountain, Paul Puopolo. The thought of the fourgasm is making me excited.

quote.jpg

I woke up and my bed sheets were soaked with tears, so salty, even the next day. What do you advise bay?
Turn Coat to the Hawks they have a 56 year period of sustained success and are the envy of the competition.
The umpires on the books and moles inserted into the afl commission work a treat too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He started trying to convince Ling that Poppy's mark wasnt a push in the back first.
Ling conceded he made sure the umpires noticed the push.
Im assuming that meant lunging forward for the mark with someone diving on your back ???

He started trying to convince Ling that Poppy's mark wasnt a push in the back first.
Ling conceded he made sure the umpires noticed the push.
Im assuming that meant lunging forward for the mark with someone diving on your back ???
That was a shocker, Poppy held that mark for about 10X as long as Walkers dropped mark a few minutes prior. Poppy could have easily been awarded the mark and the ball would not have spilt free if he didn't get ridden into the ground.
Carey's problem I think is he is cooked from too much crack.
The Smith non holding the ball only looked interesting in slow motion, In real time all 0.5 seconds of it 100% correct call play on.
The Hawk envy is causing mass sore anoos of the football masses. I'm loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back