Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

yw8Jw5.gif

Geelong snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Saint are farking shite mate. Bad record or not.
I don’t think they are that bad, the gap between top and bottom sides this year is pretty minimal.
They only lost to us by a goal at Home start of the year and they’ve beaten us last three times at Marvel.

They love playing us, ever since we beat them in 2009 lol

I don’t think they are that bad.
They only lost to us by a goal at Home start of the year and they’ve beaten us last three times at Marvel.

They love playing us, ever since we beat them in 2009 lol
Far too pragmatic for this thread.

Geelong sux! Hawks rule!

So what's the deal with Hawforn's home ground? Apparently they've been told they're not allowed to turn their lights on so they've had to reschedule the match. A classic minnow moment right there.
It's the bloody communist unions fault ya turnip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's the deal with Hawforn's home ground? Apparently they've been told they're not allowed to turn their lights on so they've had to reschedule the match. A classic minnow moment right there.
The Hawks aren’t wanted in Tassie and they aren’t getting the subtle hints obviously, so it’s come to Tassie turning the lights out when they know they’re coming over and pretending no one’s home.
We used to do the same thing to that one kid everyone hated when I was young.

Clearly, it is because the striped blue and white team is involved. Tas is sick to death of them.

The Hawks aren’t wanted in Tassie and they aren’t getting the subtle hints obviously, so it’s come to Tassie turning the lights out when they know they’re coming over and pretending no one’s home.
We used to do the same thing to that one kid everyone hated when I was young.
Can't see how a Tassie team is viable when the orphan state can't even keep the lights on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back