Think Tank Hawfs out of the finals fred

Remove this Banner Ad

mcgrath_truther, you seem somewhat upset, friend. Turn your mind to the future and think about how well you're going to go next season with Merrett going to St Kilda for finals success.

I've been told it helps to think of England when this happens.

i think our disappointment couch has a few extra seats for the hawfies.

youf youf youf wasn't enouf enouf enouf

i think our disappointment couch has a few extra seats for the hawfies.

youf youf youf wasn't enouf enouf enouf

All those Fs are reminding me of what I was screaming on Friday night...

mcgrath_truther, you seem somewhat upset, friend. Turn your mind to the future and think about how well you're going to go next season with Merrett going to St Kilda for finals success.

I've been told it helps to think of England when this happens.
dodo’ll get it do…. wait a second…

At the start of finals I was actually secret-barracking for Horf. even against Bullflogs.

Then Albanese spotted in Horf scarf.

HATE meter slammed the high limit immediately. Now losing under heartbreaking circumstances not enough... all must die in plane crash

At the start of finals I was actually secret-barracking for Horf. even against Bullflogs.

HATE meter slammed the high limit immediately. Now losing under heartbreaking circumstances not enough... all must die in plane crash

Yikes. That's going a bit far don't you think ...

set the stage for a great finals series if you ask me

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Hawfs out of the finals fred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back