News Hawk for life, Luke Breust. Signs to 2025. Kicks 500 goals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great player, durable and one of the best small forwards of this era.

The only downside is that he'll likely never play in another finals series again, I wonder if being mates with Smith and seeing what's happened to him this year tempts him to ask for a move.

The only downside is that he'll likely never play in another finals series again, I wonder if being mates with Smith and seeing what's happened to him this year tempts him to ask for a move.
He'll move if he gets a nice house and land deal

Punky is an elite goal kicker. Rarely misses.
At training on thursday he had several shots on goal from the boundary left foot, right foot. Didn't miss any. One left foot snap was extraodinary to which I yelled out to him you are freak punk

Hawk for life. Put it in the book that he won't move.

He stated not long ago he wants to be a one club player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At training on thursday he had several shots on goal from the boundary left foot, right foot. Didn't miss any. One left foot snap was extraodinary to which I yelled out to him you are freak punk
He is nearly best in the comp (don't want to put to much polish on it) for banana kicks / around the body shots on goal.
Rarely misses, Saturday night was another great example but one that sticks in my mind was the rove and goal in the last
qtr of the 2013 GF. Breust just does it with ease time and time again.

One of if not the best front and center small forward in the game. I love how he hits the fall of the ball at pace while everyone else just stands and wonders what just happened

His goal in the last vs freo in the ‘13 GF always puts a smile on my face. One, it was great goal and 2, I thought at the time of it that we had their measure.

His goal in the last vs freo in the ‘13 GF always puts a smile on my face. One, it was great goal and 2, I thought at the time of it that we had their measure.
Was a set play at a F50 stoppage they used to practice a lot. Worked to perfection at the right time to win us a GF!!

It's the game breaker. A true moment of pure excellence.

Good on ya Luke. Out of all the Riverina boys I thought he’d be the least likely to stay. How wrong I was. I guess I need to make good on my promise now and buy a house from his mum.

The reoccuring theme whenever we get belted in the middle and then deliver long misdirected bombs to the forward line is that Bruest is nowhere to be found.

No shit.

Never. Loses. His. Feet.

From someone peeps were calling a squib, to a smooth moving, power fend off cog in the most exciting and combustible group of small forwards to have played footy together.

Still potent as #$%@ in one of our worst teams this century.

What a credit to him and the people around him that he wants to stay at the Hawks for the full course when there would have been money on the table for him to leave more than once. Rough like dedication to the club!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawk for life, Luke Breust. Signs to 2025. Kicks 500 goals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back