List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really, Blancks surgery was just a complete **** up.
From reports, the recovery and complications are about as bad as you'd get.

There is a chance I'm overstating things, but he has certainly been 'opened-up' again numerous times. It doesn't bode well.

From reports, the recovery and complications are about as bad as you'd get.

There is a chance I'm overstating things, but he has certainly been 'opened-up' again numerous times. It doesn't bode well.
Makes it much more likely the graft will fail, must be incredibly frustrating.

Was it the surgery that went bad?
I thought it was multiple infections that followed, requiring further procedures?
I don't know specifics but it sounds like he's had a few infections. They can range from needing a few ABs to being catastrophic to the process. If they get in the knee deep enough they stop the graft from taking and essentially make the surgery redundant. Plus it will keep his pain levels high and not allow him to complete any meaningful rehab.

If he's still limping now as a poster above suggested you'd have to say he's probably mid season at best for next year unless there is a dramatic turn around.

I'm unaware of how many ops he's had, and the nature of them (clean out or revision). But it certainly sounds like he's needed more than one trip to the table. Heartbreaking for James. I saw him professionally late last year and he was in ripping nick and really ready to explode.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back