Bucks gets to keep his job
Hawks succumb which before the game we expected

The reality is we had 5 changes

We lost our #1 KPD
We lost the glue in Stratts
We lost the young light in TOB
We lost the Pies kryptonite in Fitz
We lost Sizzle

we didn't really think we would win did we?

So carve it up in here

Be respectful of each others

Wasn't expecting a win at all, but to give up a 40 point lead and basically stop trying is ridiculous. We just simply didn't want the ball at all. A bunch of players had great first quarters which is very commendable, but nothing afterwards.

Boy those losses in personnel really sting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny thing is they are going to talk about this as proof Mitchell is ineffective, when he is the only one I don't want to murder right now.

Nah not really, I even could have called this result at halftime. Collingwood benefited by being absolute soft ***** in the first.

Whilst we fell hard after half time, I think a critical issue is we are just too weak through the middle. Literally our mids were carried by one man in Tom Mitchell. Shiels had a good first half but stats alone, you can see there is only one mid of quality.

We need to blood some new mids ASAP - try something. Get Cousins in.

What pissed me off was the commentators blatantly cheering for Collingwood. Often they'll favor one side or another but at least make the attempt to appear professional and unbiased, but tonight it was blindingly obvious who they wanted to win. Really says it all about the sad state of the football media these days.

Awesome first half. Pies won it, rather than us throwing it away. I cant criticise any of the players. They all gave everything. In fact I think they showed some good signs. Given our injuries the margin is about right. Very entertaining game. Loss means nothing in the scheme of things but these sort of contests can only be good for the kids. Lots of silver lining, lots! Bring on the Swannies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs Bunnies no more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back