Autopsy Hawks vs Roos - rip it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

We did our Job by keeping your finals hope but you still have to win to keep it alive and repay us by not letting Sydney get the 4 points.
Go the Saints!!

and once again... Go the Saints!! Beat $h1tney
Thanks mate!!! We will do our best! Lets hope!

Are my ears and eyes deceiving me??????????????

Did I hear correctly that Mick Molloy wants Boomer Harvey to get a vote for his coathanger on Sam Mitchell

I believe that is the umteenth sledge Molloy has slagged on Mitch

MOLLY YOU ARE AN IDIOT:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Did I hear correctly that Mick Molloy wants Boomer Harvey to get a vote for his coathanger on Sam Mitchell

MOLLY YOU ARE AN IDIOT:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Gotta love the media's perspective on things. Which player was the one who once got a six week suspension??

Molloy is a dickhead 7 days a week, the guy isn't even funny..

Last edited:

Mick Molloy forever continues to prove that of the Martin/Molloy combo that Tony Martin was the brains and the jokes behind the combination. I assume Mick had something to bring to the table. Maybe he made a mean coffee or something. Or maybe of the Late Show crew he was the mate they all felt sorry for because he was a fat, unfunny loudmouth so they let him be part of the crew.

Molloy "headf**d" :)

Hopefully Harv"me" gets 2 weeks and somehow snaps his neck the little flog.

Should have won by 80 points but again we can't put teams to the sword.
Take the win.
Hopefully Burton gets another go.

There are way too many B grade comedians commentating football these days. Wouldn't be so bad if they actually knew something about the game. For some reason TV networks seem to think we like hearing cheap shots at our team and players. We live in a strange world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a guy who's paid truckloads to be funny he is the unfunniest **** going around

I felt for gunston today.

Our perchant for the constant long bomb into the forward 50 really makes it hard for him to be as damaging as we know he can be.

It wasn't until till the last quarter that he was hit up on the lead for the first time in a long time.

Hes being manned by bigger opponents this season. You would think he should be able to exploit for pace but we just keep bombing it onto his head like a sitting duck.

I'm sure there's a reason for it but the stab pass to him on the lead is almost undefendable. And surely worth more than one attempt in a game.

Last edited:
For a guy who's paid truckloads to be funny he is the unfunniest **** going around

His 'stand-up' last year during the Brownlows was one of the hardest things I've ever had to watch. I've actually been to funerals where there have been more laughs.

I felt for gunstan today.

Our perchant for the constant long bomb into the forward 50 really makes it hard for him to be as damaging as we know he can be.

It wasn't until till the last quarter that he was hit up on the lead for the first time in a long time.

Hes being manned by bigger opponents this season. You would think he should be able to exploit for pace but we just keep bombing it onto his head like a sitting duck.

I'm sure there's a reason for it but the stab pass to him on the lead is almost indefensible. And surely worth more than one attempt in a game.

Came on here to post exactly that. Our long, high bombing is really frustrating.

However, I wanted to also add that Jack isn't making a whole heap of strong leads lately. He had space a couple of time today to lead at the ball carrier and take his opponent out of the picture, yet decided to stay deep for the high ball. In fact all our talls seem hesitant to lead up at the pill.

We play the short kicking game so well, yet get to 70 from home and just launch wildly and wastefully

Should be rubbed out. No such suggestion from the TV commentary team though.
Don't want him wiped out. Want saints to beat swans to put pressure on north to beat swans or GWS.

Mick Molloy forever continues to prove that of the Martin/Molloy combo that Tony Martin was the brains and the jokes behind the combination. I assume Mick had something to bring to the table. Maybe he made a mean coffee or something. Or maybe of the Late Show crew he was the mate they all felt sorry for because he was a fat, unfunny loudmouth so they let him be part of the crew.
No the unfunny one was Jason Stephens

Giants lose to West Coast helps our top 4 chances if we lose next week.

Nice

How ? If we lose next week and Swans, Cats, GWS and Crows win. We drop out of 4 because of our rubbish percentage.
Top 4 locked away now

Not yet its not. If we lose our last 2 games we are out by percentage if Cats, Swans, Crows and GWS all win their remaining games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs Roos - rip it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back