Hawthorn and their supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

crying-toddler.jpg
toddler-crying-280x280.jpg

93015030.jpg

24376561.jpg

Unfortunately, I cannot relate to the Hawks supporters' pain; The Adelaide Crows have never lost a Grand Final.

Yes, yes, I'm a flog blah blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Unfortunately? What am I talking about!? It's a great thing not being able to relate to their pain.

Was it just me or do others think Hodge really let his team down when it counted today...maybe time to step down and get some form and pass the captaincy to someone with some leadership qualities

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawthorn flogs wont be seen for dead on BF because they can give it but they can't take it. Biggest bunch of chokers known to man Hawthorn are. Their supporters are mostly scum and I am laughing so hard right now at the failure they must be feeling.

Suck it Hawthorn

The Hawthorn flogs wont be seen for dead on BF because they can give it but they can't take it. Biggest bunch of chokers known to man Hawthorn are. Their supporters are mostly scum and I am laughing so hard right now at the failure they must be feeling.

Suck it Hawthorn

Suck it Hawthorn

These posts sum up my exact thoughts. Nice work!

Suck it Hawthorn
How depressed are you? You've enjoyed the most successful era of any team in the history of our game and this gets your rocks off?? don't go cutting your self when Geelong start their slide.

Well done to the Swan fantastic took their chances and were better on the day.

How depressed are you? You've enjoyed the most successful era of any team in the history of our game and this gets your rocks off?? don't go cutting your self when Geelong start their slide.

The greatest thrill after Geelong winning a flag is seeing hawthorn lose one..if that is depressed then I am very deeply depressed :D

suck it Hawthorn flog!

The club is fine. It's your flog supporters that make everyone want to see you lose.

Enjoy the attention

Suck it Hawthorn
We won't be seeing Tazdawk for at least 6 months I reckon.

Arrogant flogs thought that all they had to do was turn up once Geelong were knocked off, truth be told they shouldn't have even been there today considering the umpiring got them over the line last week and again today they almost got them over the line. To everyone connected to Hawthorn at this time, go **** yourselves you tossbags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and their supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back