Hawthorn and their supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn has also had two rule changes written up as a result of thier most recent flags. In fact all Hawthorn flags are questionable except for 1961.

Your tears bring me great joy.

Hey Franksbrah is it true that George Michael was found with a Hawf jersey over his head in the middle of a park and an officer arrested him for loitering in a public toilet?

Dunno, why don't you roll over and ask him yourself?

Your tears bring me great joy.
Not tears. Just pointing out the facts. The Hawthorn Zone was the strongest out of all clubs except for Carlton's. History has proven this and the inequality it bought. That's why the AFL changed the rule to ban zones and bring in the draft.

To Geelong flogs The swans deserve respect. You do not.
Dont even care about being 'hated'

I am in here now and leave you with a pic of your hero, who despite being a spectacular fail in geelongs losing era, has lost his voice this morning due to barracking against the Hawks. No self respect but he typifies you losers to a tee.

Says it all really,.
Answer all you want because I wont be returning to this sad thread
3MMM-Rush-Hour-Billy-Wedding-Singer-Blog.jpg

Maybe you need to brush up on your history, sonny.

"How many people were even following footy in the early 80s?" What a shocking, uneducated and immature question.
Here;s a brief history for you - Hawthorn, admitted to the VFL based on geography, in 1925 has won more flags than your club despite your club having a 28 year head start.

I've seen us win 6 flags.

And I've never seen us win a spoon.

No wonder you hate us. :)

I dont care about history.
1989 was 23 years ago, there arent THAT many still following that have been watching footy for over 25 years.
Who cares about your tainted "success" before most people didnt even watch footy?
But grats on 1 flag in recent memory.
Anything to deflect from 2012 Choke-a-thon!

Why would I give a **** about ancient history?

You clowns hate us because we are successful. Fact.

We lost yesterday but we'll be back. I haven't seen so many Cats fans happy about a game they weren't even close to being in... Says a lot about you as a supporter group, I think.

Not fact. I F&$KING hate you because of the mostly arrogant, wrong, inaccurate shite that has been spun here. Delusional flog.

Why would I give a **** about ancient history?

You clowns hate us because we are successful. Fact.

We lost yesterday but we'll be back. I haven't seen so many Cats fans happy about a game they weren't even close to being in... Says a lot about you as a supporter group, I think.
Well, you seem to give a **** about the 60s and 70s. Many here would regard that as ancient history.

Some would even regard the 80s as ancient history.

That's the problem with using arbitrary cutoff points when conducting pissing contests, they are precisely that - arbitrary.

Let's see your argument if others adopt 90 as the cutoff year.

(And yes, I know the same argument applies to the Blues flag history, but I am directly challenging the idiocy of your statement).

Hawthorn, where 1961 is the beginning of time.

The fundamental Christian flogs at least acknowledge 6000 years.
Yes, that is apparently the year when modern history began.

With anything prior being "ancient" history.

What a coincidence it was also the year of Hawthorn's first flag. How convenient. :D

Hard to take Hawthorn seriously as a club.

From 1925 til 1957 they didn't make 1 finals series. In 1959, when the VFL devised the zones, the 3 clubs who were yet to taste premiership success, were handed zones three times the size of successful clubs such as Geelong and Collingwood. Think of it as getting access to the priority pick/s every year.

In the AFL era, they have only made 2 Grand Finals in 22 years. 1 of those was with a side made up of players from it's zone, so they have been an abject failure in the national competition.

002253-hawthorn-fan.jpg

This^^^^^^^^^Just a head anyone would love to punch.

What Hawthorn supporters have to ask themselves is "why was the entire country hoping that the Swans would hand your asses back to you on a platter yesterday. Even other Victorian teams were cheering for the interstate team. Says a lot about your club and your supporters, and the lack of esteem that the general football public hold you in. Youre the most angry, arrogant and hateful supporters by far!
Apologies to Les Norton, Shepp MM and the other respectable Hawk posters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it just me or do others think Hodge really let his team down when it counted today...maybe time to step down and get some form and pass the captaincy to someone with some leadership qualities

He's too busy being taped up with imaginary injuries so he can jog heroically back into position. Adds to the legend. Getting the ball, or actually playing a big game in a final? Nah.

Franklin and Sewell at least turned up when it mattered. Not so their glorious leader.

The Hawthorn flogs wont be seen for dead on BF because they can give it but they can't take it. Biggest bunch of chokers known to man Hawthorn are. Their supporters are mostly scum and I am laughing so hard right now at the failure they must be feeling.

Suck it Hawthorn

Who's going to jump straight on BigFooty when there's sorrows to be drowned, Super Flog Mod? Don't mind a bit of Q and A now I'm over it, but not all of us run our lives through BigFooty. You and that w@nker SJ really are peas in a pod. :oops:

Hard to take Hawthorn seriously as a club.

From 1925 til 1957 they didn't make 1 finals series. In 1959, when the VFL devised the zones, the 3 clubs who were yet to taste premiership success, were handed zones three times the size of successful clubs such as Geelong and Collingwood. Think of it as getting access to the priority pick/s every year.

In the AFL era, they have only made 2 Grand Finals in 22 years. 1 of those was with a side made up of players from it's zone, so they have been an abject failure in the national competition.

You had an entire state's talent pool, and managed only two undeserved gf wins. Your pathetic little franchise isn't the Eagles' arseh*le.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and their supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back