Portfolio Hawthorn Clash Jumper Alternative

Remove this Banner Ad

You have some artistic ability, that's for sure. And I think your drawing is cool. But I just think any design like this is flawed. I hate the Hawthorn clash only partly because of the lame Hawk. I don't like that it utilises a non-club colour, that it's a tacky idea, that it's bit awkward looking full stop.

I prefer traditional, simplistic jumpers. And a big Hawk, however good looking, just isn't that kind of thing I like.

If Hawthorn needed or wanted a white jumper, I'd like to see them get some consistency: White base, brown stripes, gold outlines on the stripes. Done.

I kind of hear what you're saying, but I think so long as it's the want of the AFL, we're going to be stuck with a white jumper. Most likely with some sort of "modern" hawk. It pisses me right off, there's no need for it. Who do we clash with if we wear out 1933 Home Jumper as an away strip where there's a perceived clash with our home strip?

Hawthorn-1933.gif

650782-120323-s-captains-circular-quay.jpg

That said, the picture above only further illustrates for me that we don't clash with any team anyhow. It's a fecking joke.

Awesome coloring job there. I think the "lack" of yellow is OK... don't need a true balance of both colours. Look at the Crows logo, mostly blue.

Absolutely love it!

Only gripes would be a lack of yellow (looks a little dull IMHO) and the bird being a little too high (inb4nitpickingeverywhere). But I think the third one pictured there, on it's own or maybe with text like the one above, is perfect.

Just a terrific job :thumbsu:

That looks absolutely stunning. Perhaps instead of introducing some yellow into the bird itself, which I think works as being a bit subdued, maybe put it in the shield instead.
Even still though, that's brilliant, much improved on the two-tone version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

650782-120323-s-captains-circular-quay.jpg

That said, the picture above only further illustrates for me that we don't clash with any team anyhow. It's a fecking joke.
Exactly. Some might argue the WCE tri-panel has a fair bit of gold, but I think you could get away with it.
Against teams who have a darker kit (Adel, Bris, Carl, Coll, Ess, Frem, Geel (with navy shorts, either-or tho), GWS, Port, Rich, StK, WCE-tripanel) wear gold shorts, and against Geel (with white shorts), GC, North, WB, wear brown shorts. Or, if you don't like my "wear shorts of your predominant guernsey colour" theory, brown shorts for home and gold shorts for away.

Yeah I am mate.

I also made up some Wallpapers if anyone is interested. This was definatly a labour of love but if anyone is interested I may attempt another team.... If I have time...

Wallpaper2.jpg

Download Link: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/Timmcfarlin/Wallpaper2.jpg

Wallpaper.jpg

Download Link: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/Timmcfarlin/Wallpaper.jpg

Mate these are absolutely brilliant extremely jealous that I cannot for the life of me illustrate haha

IF You have time could you have a go at the Western Bulldogs that would be great

T**ty MC I absolutely love it! I can't believe how good it is. Why on earth do all club logos look worse than the proposal on this site? Its a joke!

PLEASE COME UP WITH A BETTER CROWS LOGO!

He's doing the Tiges next :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio Hawthorn Clash Jumper Alternative

Remove this Banner Ad

Back