Moved Thread Hawthorn - Excuse Now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just happy Osbourne is so shit. If we'd lost due to that goal I'd be the one with the excuses. Ball was out.

201204102106441.jpg

Just happy Osbourne is so shit. If we'd lost due to that goal I'd be the one with the excuses. Ball was out.

201204102106441.jpg

Great form by Buddy, showing that power walking is all in the hips and upper body

malcolm-in-the-middle-4x07-malcolm-holds-his-tongue-mitmvc-3.jpg

201204102106441.jpg

Not sure its completely out.

Imagine the whinging if something like that ever happened in a GF :cool:

Do people seriously believe that ball is not out:confused:

That shot is actually after it has come off his foot and is on it's way back in.

That shot is actually after it has come off his foot and is on it's way back in.

Yea i know, i was ropeable at the time as i thought it was out, so i played it in slow-mo and it was definitely out.

How embarrassing to abuse people for being stupid when *you* are the one who is wrong.

I'm sure most people with any idea would agree that Rioli had very little positive influence today. (As has been the case repeatedly in big games.) Let alone being in your best handful. What a joke.

In getting so personal about this, you are showing yourself to be biased as well as rude. :thumbsdown:

Are you now? You've well and truly earned being called stupid im afraid.

afl.com.au

BEST
Geelong:
Hawkins, Bartel, Selwood, Podsiadly, Corey, Lonergan, Christensen, Enright
Hawthorn: Mitchell, Rioli, Whitecross, Lewis, Franklin, Burgoyne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Hawthorn - Excuse Now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back