Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Every single one of our premiership eras have been built off an 'us and them' camaraderie. 70s, 80s and the 2010s.

We're coming and they fear it.

I copped the same.

Saying it was a 5 goal loss with fair umpiring.
Port have major scoring concerns considering they apparently dominated a game that much and could only muster 75 points including 2 goals gifted by Hawthorn making mistakes Sydney likely won't make. The umpiring complaints can't account for how little Port scored with +10 inside 50s.

Last edited:

Whack me between the eyes, I thought we’d win. Most of this forum can whack away, they all thought we’d win too. Whack Nathan Brown between the eyes too, he told us the Hawks were odds-on to win according to Sportsbet. Ginnivan thought we’d win and told a mate and Ken and Meeja buffoons like King get their **** in a tangle.

It'd be entertaining if it wasn’t so pathetic.

Not shocked that a lot of Bummer supporters are living vicariously through Port.
Yeah one bloke at work I've never spoken too is an Essendon fan and he was letting rip at some Sydney fan about how Mitchell is a dog and all other head ****ed stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not shocked that a lot of Bummer supporters are living vicariously through Port.
To be fair, they do have a bit of time on their hands this time of year

Didn’t see it like that. Hodge and Lewis were very one eyed and over emotional about a nothing incident.. Fine for us, but get that the neutrals didn’t like it. I hated hearing Eddie or a Brayshaw commentate.

Lewis was one of the few who pointed out it was while lining up apparently to show good ‘sportsmanship’ to Bruest

So if it had happened in say a Selwood or Dusty 300th? Would the same commentators be so blasé

Maybe they are disrespecting Bruest for not agreeing

Note that the 300th for Dusty was completely different

Last edited:
Is some fat guy doing weird pantomime, airplane wings post game really a 'whack back' as guys like King are suggesting?

It's perhaps disrespectful and breaks with the conventions of the game. It is indicative of someone showing cracks under pressure, and arguably bringing the game into disrepute.

Might also be threatening to the game at lower levels where post game brawls are sadly a thing.

But if it's the best whack back that guy's team could deliver outside of winning, the whole thing is still bouncing around inside their heads at a time when they should all be happy.

Sad Kenny Hinkley has had a career of getting whacked by Hawthorn when it matters. He's arguably carrying scars as a player and coach. He saw us win a flag in 1991, then lost flags against the team we beat. Ken lost to us as an assistant in 2008 when it's likely he was telling all his mates that they'd win.

Perhaps those Hawthorn scars might just cost him his job after the next finals failure, because the simmering resentment shone brighter than his on ground celebrations on Friday night. Why not look forward to the opportunity in front of you, rather than at some tiny little social media post you didn't like?

His consistent failure as a coach in big games is the real story.

It's not the great escape his team pulled off at a time when you'd think they would have smashed a young team of upstarts by ten goals at home; given the experience, ladder position and motivational differential.

If that isn't the narrative for media to uncover, I just don't know what is.

Kenny Hinkley's confidence and sense of self looks to be as wafer thin as his job security.

The mere fact we’re so hated again tells me we are on the right track to another premiership.

I enjoy the goal celebrations, so long as there 100% about celebrating the goal.

I never liked Goodes spear at the crowed or Rachelle’s taunt to the pies fan about missing teeth.

I’m comfortable with Ginni going out for tea the night before a game, like Sam said as long as his home at the reasonable time.

Would much rather Ginni or any other Hawk didn’t post publicly about up coming games though. Let’s not give them ammo…. Please.

We also need to remember regardless of all good press, it will be used against us when it suits most of them!

I’d be keen for the club to do their own press releases via HFC website and shows like Hawk Talk Podcast and Talking Hawks.

There are 4 teams in the Prelim and somehow we've still got all the attention 😂 We are so back! Bring out the Unsociable Hawks again next year I think 💪

That's also because it's the blandest and most uninspiring final 4 in history.

I'd be surprised if there are any neutral fans who give a toss.

Likely going to be one of the poorest overall TV ratings for a Grand Final IMO.

Last edited:
Had to subscribe to comment here after all the sh!t I’ve seen on social media recently, of course about the port game

Never, in the field of sporting conflict
Have so many
Been so head fcuked
By so few
If theyre a Port supporter/apologist just show them this from 2021. Dogs doing a lap of australia. Port sell this out on the Tuesday before the Prelim…

Attachments

• IMG_3858.jpeg
    IMG_3858.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 38
If theyre a Port supporter/apologist just show them this from 2021. Dogs doing a lap of australia. Port sell this out on the Tuesday before the Prelim…
Nope - they are not all port

‘Scum supporters hoping they can p!ss on our grave
Pies supporters trying to get over Ginni
Dogs supporters still burning from their loss
Norf supporters because they are Norf
And of course, Port supporters thankful they are not sacking Hinkley this week

This is the reason i tend to stay off social media. Some seriously sick people out there pretending to be normal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back