Hawthorn membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got mine too, great idea Hawks! Great money saving/making idea. Except in my case where I want my reserved seat in a different area to the geriatric section I sat in this season, where I was met with frowns and shock if I yelled so much as the word "bloody" during the game. Screw that, I have to be passionate at the game. That's the problem with us Hawks supporters in general, need some more feral in us (not me, got plenty myself) and become louder and prouder at the game. Why did it take until the Elim final against Adelaide before anyone made any "bloody" noise this year? I've been at Golf tournaments with louder yelling than some of our games during the season. The MCG has a family section with no alcohol or swearing, pffft, that's great for some. What about the rest of us who want to watch and enjoy footy without worrying if mum's 3 year old who hasn't got a clue whats going on anyway hears us say the f word, where do we sit?

Lol, I sit in Gold Seating, I'm Feral & Righto in front of the boxes, I Yell & even stand up, I'm not the only one though... I agree, We need to be louder as supporters... Umps might pay more freekicks to us :p

I got my membership activation to, My case wasn't bended hehe. New stickers for the car to.

Card looks the goods, great keychain and sticker is on the car as we speak.

after sticking it on the back of my dark blue rex, hope the member sticker is better, piss the white surround off

I am excited and quivering in anticipation.... I have told the wife this year we are flying down to Melbourne to see the Hawks live. It will be the first time in 18 years. I now have to decide which is the best game to go to. I thought of the Blues as I have a brother supports them. But at R22 it is a little late in the season. Mmmm I have a few month to digest and decide

Cheers

got 4 sent to our house today but gotta send em back as we're upgrading to the 16 game membership this year. Learnt my lesson after paying $45 a ticket to go to the bulldogs and saints away games last year.

got 4 sent to our house today but gotta send em back as we're upgrading to the 16 game membership this year. Learnt my lesson after paying $45 a ticket to go to the bulldogs and saints away games last year.

??Why do you have to send them back?
The cards aren't valid untill they activate them upon payment, so if you're upgrading your memberships, then they'll just send you the membership cards you've paid for.
The cards have got your names on them so if you change your membership level then the ones you've got are useless.
Have they told you to send them back?

I was looking at upgrading to so I rang the club and they said the same thing. Just send the cards and the info sheet back cos the cards have details of what type of membership you have. Also, because I was looking at getting Kennedy club membership the card wont come till reserved seats are allocated and that isnt till January I think as the cards have the seat number on it.

I've actually downgraded from the Kennedy Club for next year because the reserved seat type of membership didn't suit the way i go to the footy.
I always go with many friends and family and i have a baby daughter, so they would have to get the same membership just for us to sit together, and i was just wasting my reserved seat to sit with them.

So do you think i'll still have to return all the stuff they sent me??

I've actually downgraded from the Kennedy Club for next year because the reserved seat type of membership didn't suit the way i go to the footy.
I always go with many friends and family and i have a baby daughter, so they would have to get the same membership just for us to sit together, and i was just wasting my reserved seat to sit with them.

So do you think i'll still have to return all the stuff they sent me??

Yes cos you wont have a reserved seat anymore. Just the ticket tho. The tin and keyring etc you can keep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back