Hawthorn Team Of The Centurty Print

Remove this Banner Ad

My recollection is that there were 500 signed prints all up.

1-100 featured the full team signatures,
101-500 featured the signatures of Captain & Coach.

From this, the eBay listing may be a little misleading, but it is a beautiful piece of work, and would take pride of place in any Hawk Home.

I'm lucky enough to have one of the full signature versions, and it is signed 86/500 (a good number I know, but would have loved 89!!).

Like hawthornfc39, would love to know of a valuation....

I have one of the fully signed prints and 6 menu's of the night. The print would be worth I'm tipping $6 to 10k but at auction could get more. Menu's who knows.

The one listed here isn't a valuable piece as you could buy a copy of the print and get the two signatures quite easily at the club.

All of this stuff goes into the hawthorn shrine for my son. We also put away stuff and display that at different times

If you're a thief and want to knock mine off my place the address is .....:D

My collection is that good

One of my mates spoke to the artist who said there were only 50 produced signed by the whole team and 200 signed by the captain and coach which is written on the certificate. The other 250 were unsigned.

It has all been verified an it appears this is a really rare one!

One of my mates spoke to the artist who said there were only 50 produced signed by the whole team and 200 signed by the captain and coach which is written on the certificate. The other 250 were unsigned.

It has all been verified an it appears this is a really rare one!

Yeah mine says 12/500. I couldn't remember if it was the first 50 or the first 100 that were signed by all living members.

Is that one on Ebay yours?

I noticed a fully signed one sell on Ebay a few weeks back - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140373689932&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT .

Looks pretty genuine, as the seller said that it can be picked up. $1300 was an absolute bargain to the lucky bidder. Although I notice he hasn't received any feedback as yet.

I'm interested in it, for the right price of course. If anyone has any idea of what they are selling for in store nowdays that would be fantastic.
Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn Team Of The Centurty Print

Remove this Banner Ad

Back