Game Day Hawthorn v StKilda, Sat 29/4/17 1.45pm @ Launceston

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from a few I'd take the game day threads with a grain of salt mate, lol. You watch the game and think yeah not bad could be a bit better here and there and then you come here and you'd think, like you said, we're 12 goals down lol.

I'm over them prefer the Saints section game thread. too many flogs flogging off on game days threads.

Think we've been really good apart from5 or 6 shocking kicking turnovers trying to move on quickly. Most were on, just putrid kicks. Steven, Roo, Sinclair the main culprits. Pretty happy really. We're controlling the game imo.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Doing a lot right. Keep this up and clean up some of our kicking when moving the ball down the ground and we could really go on with this.

Backline have been fantastic again. Ripper game from Brown. Looks better and moving better than he might have at any time I've seen him in his career.
Didn't take Carlisle long to get back into it after a year off did it mate? He is looking absolutely outstanding as well.

Should really be comfortably far far out of reach of hawthorn they are utter dross today. Foot skills hurting us plenty. And not on field but the banner writer for today deserves a pat on the back

Just got home from work seen 5 mins. Geez our footy smarts and skill are the worst in the league. Hawthorn must be awful.
I think it's magnified when it's your team or you've got something riding on the team making errors. When other teams screw up you might have a small chuckle.... when it's the saints your throwing things at the TV.

Out I50 delivery is a bit hit and miss but our I50 target presentation leaves a bit to be desired as well. Compound the two and we get what you see. Fix both and we are top 6.

I thought Hawks had the better of the 2nd quarter. 4 goals up is good considering. Kicked up couple of long range goals & kindve lucky free on the siren

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can we all take a moment to appreciate how good seb ross has become what a legend he is going to become

last week i was surprised with his foot speed, he's actually quite quick

he's so calm on the ball, and his inside work has been outstanding so far this game

keep
Great half of footy...playing well not allowing the Hawks a run on and our back six has once again held us in good stead.

Robbo should be AA this year what a year he has had so far.
Riewoldt on 699 goals.
Webster Carlisle Brown immense.
Stevens has been good, knows how to find the footy and is providing some real strength in the contest for us.
Sinclair doing his bit in his first hitout.
Gilbo in the ruck has been a good move IMO, I personally prefer Bruce staying in the F50. Maybe pinch hit in the ruck when the ball is down there but other than that it's been a refreshing change.

Obviously our finishes are a worry lately, our last quarters have been poor. If we can kick on here in the 3rd we'll set ourselves up for a memorable victory. Must win game, if we lose we play the Giants next Friday night and could be 2-5 after 7 rounds so this one is definitely gettable.

Hoping for the same in the 2nd half.
at least we won't have to worry about Toby Greene playing. Will be gone for a fee the dirty rat

I love the game day board 3 goals up and its like we are 12 goals down, and yes i'm thinking the same things just not typing them down. I have even seen Roo cop it today. I think we should shut this place down next week when we play GWS it will be no good for any ones health
There's a group who go on there to troll us in every game we play. The likes of Kram, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back