Think Tank Hawthorn's B&F: Concerning Youth Exposed

Will you be voting 'YES' to the merger this time Hawfs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I'm not alone when it comes to thinking that Hawthorn is mere moments away from reverting to the good old days where its' members battled valiantly to vote their club out of existence, only to fall agonisingly short. Well fear not Hawfs, in the not too distant future you will be called upon again to put your decrepit club out of its misery once and for all, and this time the whole football world wishes you luck in finishing the job you started.

Now the Hawks have just finished their BnF and the only players to really poll all that well rely on a zimmer frame for mobility these days. Take a look at this and try and tell me it's not #concerning.

1. Josh Gibson – 204 ----> 32 years old next year
2. Cyril Rioli – 194 -----> 27 years old next year
3. Sam Mitchell – 192 -----> 33 years old next year
4. Luke Hodge – 171 -----> 32 years old next year - only played 16 games, kids couldn't beat him still
5. Shaun Burgoyne – 165 -> 33 years old next year

Best Player in Finals – Sam Mitchell
Most Consistent – Luke Hodge

The future looks bright at Dingley, that's for sure! :$:$:$:thumbsu:
Incredible piece of journalism! I would not like to be a Hawk's supporter after reading this thread, the future looks incredibly bleak. I don't know what will be more embarrassing: the first fifty years of their existence, or the next fifty years :oops::oops::oops::oops:

12-16th in two years. They'll end up like the Lions and aren't being as clever as the Cats are with their list.
Will still be ahead of Carlton

I'd rather have another crack at the flag now that a possible chance in 5 years time. 3 years ago Geelong said they were going to rebuild for a flag in 2015, all that saw them do is fall out of the finals this year

I know I'm not alone when it comes to thinking that Hawthorn is mere moments away from reverting to the good old days where its' members battled valiantly to vote their club out of existence, only to fall agonisingly short. Well fear not Hawfs, in the not too distant future you will be called upon again to put your decrepit club out of its misery once and for all, and this time the whole football world wishes you luck in finishing the job you started.

Now the Hawks have just finished their BnF and the only players to really poll all that well rely on a zimmer frame for mobility these days. Take a look at this and try and tell me it's not #concerning.

1. Josh Gibson – 204 ----> 32 years old next year
2. Cyril Rioli – 194 -----> 27 years old next year
3. Sam Mitchell – 192 -----> 33 years old next year
4. Luke Hodge – 171 -----> 32 years old next year - only played 16 games, kids couldn't beat him still
5. Shaun Burgoyne – 165 -> 33 years old next year

Best Player in Finals – Sam Mitchell
Most Consistent – Luke Hodge

The future looks bright at Dingley, that's for sure! :$:$:$:thumbsu:
Sad effort Robbie.

Exactly.

So why are you displaying your sore arse about the Hawks?

Just be glad you are around to see the Mighty Back2Back2Back Premiers. :thumbsu:
Don't really care to be honest. Just find some of you Hawfies very amusing, even after 3 premierships.
Have I told you to GAGF today? If not GAGF Tazbot :eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he'll provide some entertainment then, unlike Norf. Most boring bunch of geriatrics running around I've ever seen. I fear for them when Harvey retires. Some dark days in store indeed.

Lel. Was he the difference when we smacked you twice this season, and in the semi last year. :$

Nokia is washed up!

Lel. Was he the difference when we smacked you twice this season, and in the semi last year. :$

Nokia is washed up!

You've beaten Geelong on their decline while you're in your "window". Very well done. The 28-year-old age average of your best 22 is certainly paying off.

Will still be ahead of Carlton

I'd rather have another crack at the flag now that a possible chance in 5 years time. 3 years ago Geelong said they were going to rebuild for a flag in 2015, all that saw them do is fall out of the finals this year
Hawks fans always bringing it back to the Cats. You guys can't get over them can you?

The only thing remembered from this era will be how shit (partly due to Hawthorn playing keepings off) the footy was, at least Geelongs era there was some watchable footy. Theirs is still better than yours IMO.

You barrack for Carlton your opinion is not worth shit...

Hardly surprising you don't like our style of football it has beaten your club up for 10 years.

You're right, it has, but it's shit.

Blame Roos and his defensive disciples for the way footy has been played. Note Clarkson's understudies all play an attractive brand of footy.. Beverage, Simpson you will see in the next couple of years with little Brendo (LOL nice coach by the way) once he gets your list from the worst in the AFL you might actually be able to be competitive against the Hawks.

Blame Roos and his defensive disciples for the way footy has been played. Note Clarkson's understudies all play an attractive brand of footy.. Beverage, Simpson you will see in the next couple of years with little Brendo (LOL nice coach by the way) once he gets your list from the worst in the AFL you might actually be able to be competitive against the Hawks.
The shit brand of footy you speak of from Roos was around in 06, then the Cats saved that shit (which is why their era will be remembered more) now you guys have stuffed it again...

The shit brand of footy you speak of from Roos was around in 06, then the Cats saved that shit (which is why their era will be remembered more) now you guys have stuffed it again...

LOL what rubbish, Geelong are already forgotten.. the comparisons this year were with the great Brisbane side that 3 peated.. teams that don't at least back to back cannot really be considered dominant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Hawthorn's B&F: Concerning Youth Exposed

Back