Competitions Health and fitness

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly 1 year on from my accident, I've been back in hospital this week with a diverticulitis flare-up. Took the safe option and came in early to get on IV abx before risking a perforation, more damage and resection/bag. Out tomorrow hopefully

Then off to see ortho surgeon to discuss surgical options for my elbow which is stuck at 108°

The last few years really has my resilience levels needing a top-up!

Do what you can, while you can folks. Nothing to do but get back up and into life I guess.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it a bad sign when in match sim you don’t get picked to switch into the fwd line so you basically stay on the ‘seconds’ team but you do get a few touches and make really good leads.

As I say every week…. Looks like I’m getting dropped.

But I don’t know why it doesn’t makes sense like my coach told me first time we were discussing the role “we only look at your tackle numbers” yet I get 3 tackles MORE than the other small, so I don’t get it.

Any news mate?

That's the attitude. What you can control is your own performance, so crack in and force their hand.

No good worrying over decisions outside of your control. This is easier said than done at times.

lol yeah I'm defos coping better and i also love my old team so I'm excited to play with them

Released on Wednesday for those interested. I'll be watching it.

Anyone else watched this?

They don't focus too much on the marathon itself, but I still thought it was decent viewing. I didn't realise there were actually 2 bombs that went off, I only thought it was one.

To lighten the mood, we won today absolute demolition.

I think I played well idk, felt sick half of the time but yeah.

Kicked 1.2 which is disappointing but my goal was so good hahahahhaa kick comes over my head and I’m in the pocket, grab the ball run a little arc and snap it.

I took a couple of marks and got a few ground balls so idk how to make of it.

It was just so hard adjusting coming from a highly structured game to a really contested messy game

London marathon done and dusted, really stoked with a 2:52:14. Crowd was super, so much energy, noise and support. Bit of drizzle but almost perfect conditions. 5th ⭐️ for me, Chicago to round out the 6 in Oct.
Other bonus was that I missed our match today. Sounds woeful 🤦‍♂️

Anyone else watched this?

They don't focus too much on the marathon itself, but I still thought it was decent viewing. I didn't realise there were actually 2 bombs that went off, I only thought it was one.
Just watched the first 2 eps, super confronting and some of the real time footage is awful. And the aftermath with the shot policeman, the car jacking and the final standoff is insane.

Last edited:
London marathon done and dusted, really stoked with a 2:52:14. Crowd was super, so much energy, noise and support. Bit of drizzle but almost perfect conditions. 5th ⭐️ for me, Chicago to round out the 6 in Oct.
Congratulations, that's an incredible run... also, far better off pounding the streets of London, than your head against a wall watching our Roos!

Impressive. Well done Jonnoo. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg I just checked your strava and YOUR AV PACE WAS SO FAST OMG WHAT

Absolutely sensational effort mate. Congrats!!!

Shit hot effort Jonnoo.

Exactly 1 year on from my accident, I've been back in hospital this week with a diverticulitis flare-up. Took the safe option and came in early to get on IV abx before risking a perforation, more damage and resection/bag. Out tomorrow hopefully

Then off to see ortho surgeon to discuss surgical options for my elbow which is stuck at 108°

The last few years really has my resilience levels needing a top-up!

Do what you can, while you can folks. Nothing to do but get back up and into life I guess.

I feel for ya mate.

Keep your chin up.

I had turf toe back in my wrestling days. Was not fun and kept me out for a long time.
Ahhh I hope it’s not that, I don’t feel it when running.

My thumb is so swollen and bruised rn lol
image.jpg

Ahhh I hope it’s not that, I don’t feel it when running.

My thumb is so swollen and bruised rn lol
View attachment 1675319

Vanilla Ice Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Health and fitness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back