Heath Shaw: "I did it for the lulz"

Remove this Banner Ad

svNICK12-600x400.jpg

1zd5iqx.jpg

efa :):thumbsu:

So presently, do you have anything showing the collingwood beating Carlton in a Grand Final?

No? Just perennial failures who have flopped 3 GFs in a row? I bet that victory is as sweet as beating Carlton in a Grand Final. Not that you'd know either way :)

Face it, you guys beat Floodrape and you've all spent most of your time trolling Carlton. We all know what you really want, but its been more than 100 years since its happened. And that statement runs the gamut from past, to the present, and into the future :thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

No We'd actually prefer to see you fail eternally. If Carlton could actually make a Grand Final...

You are always the best team by some margian after you win the flag.
Even Hawks were during that Bradbury :)

Exactly. Look at it the other way. Collingwood nearly lost the GF to ST.KILDA. Do know how much fail that involves?

Pies were just lucky they didn't face the Dees. They are our GF bitch.

Exactly. Look at it the other way. Collingwood nearly lost the GF to ST.KILDA. Do know how much fail that involves?

TLADC*

*too long ago doesn't count

But 1990 isnt the present... The present era is 00-10.
Be happy you're on an even board as Sydney ;)

Oh and give me some slack its my 21st weekend, I'm on here to entertain you for a bit before my party with more then enough JD already in my system :)

So we capped off the present era with an amazing premiership alongside a magnificent year. Right...

You know how we got to the big dance in the first place?

If not, let me educate you.

62 point win in QF, 41 point win in PF, and of course the 9 goal win against the Aints.

We weren't playing half as good as we could in GF1, the second result was fitting.

Also, our wins against the teams that finished in the top eight throughout the season, were by an average of 40 points.

So yeah, country mile.

Get your hand off it flog. You weren't playing half as good as you could in GF1 because we didn't let you, you were lucky to get away with a draw after we outplayed you in the 2nd half.

In GF2 we were missing our no.1 ruckman which allowed Jolly to dominate the hitouts and we had a number of other players sore and injured from GF1.

Collingwood aren't as far ahead of the rest of the comp as they think they are. Looking forward to you Pies flogs getting a reality check next season.

I'm very pleased to see so many still deluding themselves over the bounce bs:D

You know the bounce I'm talking about the SECOND shitty bounce - which would never happened if the FIRST shitty bounce hadn't of taken Johnno out of the contest.

The SECOND shitty bounce resulted in a point because it wasn't good enough to go through the goals - you know poor kicking for goals, just like Cloke who could have buried the Saints before half time.

It's an oval ball tryhards and it upset TWO players.

Get your hand off it flog. You weren't playing half as good as you could in GF1 because we didn't let you, you were lucky to get away with a draw after we outplayed you in the 2nd half.

In GF2 we were missing our no.1 ruckman which allowed Jolly to dominate the hitouts and we had a number of other players sore and injured from GF1.

Collingwood aren't as far ahead of the rest of the comp as they think they are. Looking forward to you Pies flogs getting a reality check next season.
I stopped rading, but no doubt somewhere in that post you would have blamed the loss on having to rely on McEvoy, yes?

Your team has won one Premiership in their history, haha. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can laugh as much as you like about Hendo, but I assure you he will be a gun very, very soon.

Up to this point your posts had a scent of credibility, oh well... i guess you couldn't put on that act any longer :D

HA HA talk about hanging onto 1 game:rolleyes:
That was your gf, you flogs bring it up daily just to deflect the truth that you guys have been the worst team for years by far, after all the high draft picks you would want to start improving....

HA HA talk about hanging onto 1 game:rolleyes:
That was your gf, you flogs bring it up daily just to deflect the truth that you guys have been the worst team for years by far, after all the high draft picks you would want to start improving....
Haha... Talk about a bandwagoner that joined the Pies for the win. There are so many of you about. If you'd actually supported the Pies and watched the whole season you wouldn't sound like such a knob.

According to you and Mick the Dees played two Grandfinals this year - One Drawn and One Loss by 1 point (thanks umps) - that's a better record than St. Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heath Shaw: "I did it for the lulz"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back