Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the white hills game v North but I am hearing there are a lot of unhappy White Hills players after Saturday’s game. Coach Dyer’s half time rant went for over 10mins and belittled a number of players in front of the entire playing group and some supporters.

Watch this space, the player’s are not happy.

To the boys credit though, we could have put our heads down and sooked after half time but we didnt and bridged the gap slightly instead of getting belted by 10 goals. Overall North were just to good!

from a fellow club member point of view, i think white hills did alright saturday, lots of young talent in the team and fairly even all over the ground, seems that there is allot of new faces in this team, which may or may have not played together before and also some players who played reserves last year, things can only get better for white hills.
Where as in our situation (colbo) we have lost a few so we too will be looking for reserves to start stepping up.

from a fellow club member point of view, i think white hills did alright saturday, lots of young talent in the team and fairly even all over the ground, seems that there is allot of new faces in this team, which may or may have not played together before and also some players who played reserves last year, things can only get better for white hills.
Where as in our situation (colbo) we have lost a few so we too will be looking for reserves to start stepping up.

Couldnt agree more, probably 8 new players to the club, 2-3 reserves players from last year and probably only 5 - 7 guys who are over 22 in the team, so plenty of positives for the future, its quite exciting at the moment and should be a good game this week against the grasshoppers.

Enough already. A few Questions about other games in the round. What was the verdict of the night game? How did the lights go? What were L/G like in their first game. Are North the real deal? Where's Cheese?

Cheese is still floating around! Looks as though Elmore will take some beating as will Heathcote and Locky. The rest will just be the rest one would think. Mounts and Nth both to improve, Colbo thereabouts but top 3 pretty much pencil it in.

Did mellington play? Imagine he would make a difference

mellington played, was fairly well held all game i would say, along with chapman who didnt have much impact on the game.

big ump, it amuses me how a heathcote player can punch a 17year old but as soon as he cops one back that bloke is a "snipper"? (aka sniper) very interesting.:confused:
i would also like to know how you categorise "sooks". as putting l.b.u in this category would put them amongst heathcote and elmore and i dont think that is quite fair :eek::p

anyway, back to the game.. was very even all the way through with both teams having purple patches but l.b.u seemed to slow down a lot in the last quarter with only one bloke on the pine due to injuries.

will be looking forward to the next time these two teams play and when they play elmore.
i watched mounts vs colbo friday night and i dare say both of those teams will cop a hiding off the saints and cats. anyone else see both games and care to comment? or friday's game and elmore's game???

i watched mounts vs colbo friday night and i dare say both of those teams will cop a hiding off the saints and cats. anyone else see both games and care to comment? or friday's game and elmore's game???[/quote]

i must agree that the standard was pretty sloppy Friday night. Wasn't great to watch. But I wouldn't count on it being the standard for either team for the year. Good to see Benny back in the action. Looked a class above. And Flemo could surprise a few sides this year. But still a bit of work to do overall.

Isn't it great to hear cocky locky back to their early season best. They haven't won a flag for 30 years and lost on the weekend and are still telling everyone how great they are!

i must agree that the standard was pretty sloppy Friday night. Wasn't great to watch. But I wouldn't count on it being the standard for either team for the year. Good to see Benny back in the action. Looked a class above. And Flemo could surprise a few sides this year. But still a bit of work to do overall.

Isn't it great to hear cocky locky back to their early season best. They haven't won a flag for 30 years and lost on the weekend and are still telling everyone how great they are!

Reckon if I had a card I woulda went . . .

3. Mounts #5
2. Mounts #49
1. Colbo #14

I missed the white hills game v North but I am hearing there are a lot of unhappy White Hills players after Saturday’s game. Coach Dyer’s half time rant went for over 10mins and belittled a number of players in front of the entire playing group and some supporters.

Watch this space, the player’s are not happy.
Perhaps Fantom can elaborate? Or is the Internet down at his place?. Have heard a whisper on the wind that Blackvelvert will grace us with his presence at this weeks H/cote match. (Up from Melbourne for the w/e). Hope he reads this and posts:thumbsu:.

haha, nice call.

was a good game yesterday and every one will be waiting fot these teaMs to meet again. i dare say there will be a few marked men from heathcote who will find themselves in a lot of strife next time. ie. condon, jaques.
Marked men you say. Before you make accusations of foul play have a look in your own back yard cobba. Sims cheap shot on Condon was disgraceful. Punched a bloke on the ground who couldn't defend himself. What was even funnier was he shit himself as soon as he hit him.

Has anybody got anything to say about the Elmore v Gunbower/Lietchville game? Who have G/L this week? Are they up to HDFL standard?

Went over to gunny Sat . Bombers looked good in patches bloods very even side could be top 6 in cmfl dont know if bombers will be able to hang onto N.T recruits but still could be o.k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps Fantom can elaborate? Or is the Internet down at his place?. Have heard a whisper on the wind that Blackvelvert will grace us with his presence at this weeks H/cote match. (Up from Melbourne for the w/e). Hope he reads this and posts:thumbsu:.

I can tell now hagansbull the Blackvelvert is away at the moment but he will back in time for this weekend i will be with him,we were coming up last weekend but we had to work sounds like the cocky locky crew have not changed.I see the Umps bored it up them again they must get under his skin he has told me how they leave themselves wide open on here,See u Saturday:thumbsu:

No good askin me bull as I missed the half time address. Was at the footy club tonite for the start of the seniors training and if there were any disgruntled players on the weekend it didn't appear to have an affect on numbers on the track, from what I could see it was a full contingent of players and they looked pretty committed to the cause. As for the game on the weekend I thought it was a bit unfortunate for us that for the first half and a bit North were so accurate with their shots on goal and we weren't. Don't write us off just yet, I think things may be on the improve. Damn it, I was gonna write a bit more but the internet just went down on me again,:eek:

Fantom :thumbsu:

No good askin me bull as I missed the half time address. Was at the footy club tonite for the start of the seniors training and if there were any disgruntled players on the weekend it didn't appear to have an affect on numbers on the track, from what I could see it was a full contingent of players and they looked pretty committed to the cause. As for the game on the weekend I thought it was a bit unfortunate for us that for the first half and a bit North were so accurate with their shots on goal and we weren't. Don't write us off just yet, I think things may be on the improve. Damn it, I was gonna write a bit more but the internet just went down on me again,:eek:

Fantom :thumbsu:

Half your luck:D

I can tell now hagansbull the Blackvelvert is away at the moment but he will back in time for this weekend i will be with him,we were coming up last weekend but we had to work sounds like the cocky locky crew have not changed.I see the Umps bored it up them again they must get under his skin he has told me how they leave themselves wide open on here,See u Saturday:thumbsu:
Another Big footy account for the Ump? Very, very similar grammar right through this to some of the Ump's previous posts...

Marked men you say. Before you make accusations of foul play have a look in your own back yard cobba. Sims cheap shot on Condon was disgraceful. Punched a bloke on the ground who couldn't defend himself. What was even funnier was he shit himself as soon as he hit him.
easy to explain. simsy isnt a fighter which would suggest that whatever condon did was wrong town, was he the one that hit the 17 year old. :thumbsdown:

Cheese is still floating around! Looks as though Elmore will take some beating as will Heathcote and Locky. The rest will just be the rest one would think. Mounts and Nth both to improve, Colbo thereabouts but top 3 pretty much pencil it in.
was talking to gunny fan that said elmore just looked like south bendigo team from last year.

easy to explain. simsy isnt a fighter which would suggest that whatever condon did was wrong town, was he the one that hit the 17 year old. :thumbsdown:
yes condon was the one, he was just getting back what he gave, and sims is definately not a fighter but i dare say he would take care of condon easy enough.

now we must ask why was condon on the ground??? definately not going in and getting the hard ball, no the ball was down the other end... oh that's right... he was being a hero trying to fight a kid whilst the opposition went forward and kicked a goal.

and in this i may have discovered why the heathcote 3rds copped such a belting at the hands of lockington on saturday.. at locky they clearly look after and protect the kids that come up and play senior footy. as shown by sims giving condon one after he had a crack at a young fella.
therefor the kids are not afraid to play with the big boys because they know they will be looked after and so they stay at the club...
maybe the saints players could take note of this.

also couldnt help but notice chapman being involved in scuffles twice while the oppositon went forward and kicked a goal. good to see him leading by example:thumbsu::eek::D

.........(pot stirring)..... awaiting reply from bi gump....:rolleyes:......

yes condon was the one, he was just getting back what he gave, and sims is definately not a fighter but i dare say he would take care of condon easy enough.

now we must ask why was condon on the ground??? definately not going in and getting the hard ball, no the ball was down the other end... oh that's right... he was being a hero trying to fight a kid whilst the opposition went forward and kicked a goal.

and in this i may have discovered why the heathcote 3rds copped such a belting at the hands of lockington on saturday.. at locky they clearly look after and protect the kids that come up and play senior footy. as shown by sims giving condon one after he had a crack at a young fella.
therefor the kids are not afraid to play with the big boys because they know they will be looked after and so they stay at the club...
maybe the saints players could take note of this.

also couldnt help but notice chapman being involved in scuffles twice while the oppositon went forward and kicked a goal. good to see him leading by example:thumbsu::eek::D

.........(pot stirring)..... awaiting reply from bi gump....:rolleyes:......

I don't offen reply to this crap
(1) Sims hit Condon from behind(y do i know it was right in front of us)
u can tell y sims is not a fighter when he does that
(2)the ball was in the pack with condon and the locky boy it was just a hard contest what u get in footy,the ball did come out and went down field and the contest did go on,and so call non fighter sims come in from behind and hit condon,at that stage sims was lucky non of the h/cote supporters did not get hold of him
(3)And with the 3rds part i can not give an answer to that crap and i mean crap
(4) We all ways save the best for last,i know what u are Who's Barry Badrinath? you are a bird brain have a look what u wrote about your 3rds chapman was confronting your player who was having a go at 1 of our young boys,the 1 thing chapman done different to sims chappy faced the locky player front on and not from behind
(5) LETS MOVE ON

You locky boys surely didnt miss chapman running amuck in the last quarter racking up kicks before taking that massive pack mark and kicking the winning goal?

who is sims? absolute spud, never even heard of him before his king hit on Heathcotes captain, no one even knew his name until someone looked it up in the yabba

on a more serious note, how is Oliver's knee ? didn't look good, not sure how relevant it will be that he "was the difference" before he went off if hes out for the year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back