Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadlee is a bit unsure if he'll be here (HDFL) in '11 so if I decide to move on, well, it'll be your loss old son. The fact that my club was building for the '11 Premiership at the end of the '09 season may well be enough to keep me on board. :thumbsu:......[/QUOT

U were not trying to win the premiership this year ? Well I guess it all makes perfect sense now :D Look out Locky in 11

Haha don't encourage him Roota :D Hope that wasn't HagansBull they shot in the main street of Heathcote the other day!

Fantom:thumbsu:

Fantom,come over to H/Cote on Saturday cheap meat sale :D
Here is 1 for you Fantom loads of money to be spent on winning a G/Final next year at mounts chasing two high profile players from Eaglehawk and 1 FULL FORWARD from Kangaroo Flat,and 1 more i've been told Huntly offered D.Filo $40,000 to come out to Huntly next year in that $40,000 you would think there would be a couple others coming from Eaglehawk seeing they (Eaglehawk have no money)and on that just keep your eye on what happens out Eaglehawk way in the coming months

Here is 1 for you Fantom loads of money to be spent on winning a G/Final next year at mounts chasing two high profile players from Eaglehawk and 1 FULL FORWARD from Kangaroo Flat,and 1 more i've been told Huntly offered D.Filo $40,000 to come out to Huntly next year in that $40,000 you would think there would be a couple others coming from Eaglehawk seeing they (Eaglehawk have no money)and on that just keep your eye on what happens out Eaglehawk way in the coming months

Just about every club in Country Vic would be making an enquiry with this bloke I would have thought

Great work Ump, Sounds like the D.Filo deal would be a good buy for Huntly (Good Bye to 40 grand :D). Any news on how my club is going recruiting wise?, surely you must have heard something.

Fantom

Great work Ump, Sounds like the D.Filo deal would be a good buy for Huntly (Good Bye to 40 grand :D). Any news on how my club is going recruiting wise?, surely you must have heard something.

Fantom

Think you will find D O'bree at huntly and D FILO at kyneton. Maddern will not be with us but another gun forward from Bfl will be....

Fantom

Think you will find D O'bree at huntly and D FILO at kyneton. Maddern will not be with us but another gun forward from Bfl will be....

Thanks MtMen it just takes a little bit more line on the fishing rod to get this site going again,anyway would that gun forward be from Eaglehawk and i think you find Maddern we be playing at Rochester next year:thumbsu:
Fantom you tell us whats going on at your club then some one on here will let us know if it's right or wrong,and bye the way do you still have a club???what people have been saying you might be out in the cold:D

Thanks MtMen it just takes a little bit more line on the fishing rod to get this site going again,anyway would that gun forward be from Eaglehawk and i think you find Maddern we be playing at Rochester next year:thumbsu:
Fantom you tell us whats going on at your club then some one on here will let us know if it's right or wrong,and bye the way do you still have a club???what people have been saying you might be out in the cold:D

Nice one Ump but you better let me know what that one's about :eek: Is that one directed at the club or me? If its at me could ya please let me know coz I dont mind gettin a smack in the mouth as long as I can see it coming :D and its bound to make good reading on here either way:thumbsu:

Fantom

Had heard Matty G was already signed sealed and delivered. I think alot of clubs will hone into the borough as have heard they may struggle to find the money they have over the last few years.

Have also heard that a pretty good onballer from the borough could be going back out to Colbo. Watch this space.

Had heard Matty G was already signed sealed and delivered. I think alot of clubs will hone into the borough as have heard they may struggle to find the money they have over the last few years.

Have also heard that a pretty good onballer from the borough could be going back out to Colbo. Watch this space.

Two i heard yesterday was Kane Robbins to mounts and locky thinking about heading to the zoo.

Two i heard yesterday was Kane Robbins to mounts and locky thinking about heading to the zoo.

Yeah have heard the Robbins rumour to Mounts with the figure of around $40,000.

Heard rumour that Lock was coaching Marong and that was from a Marong source who was very confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice one Ump but you better let me know what that one's about :eek: Is that one directed at the club or me? If its at me could ya please let me know coz I dont mind gettin a smack in the mouth as long as I can see it coming :D and its bound to make good reading on here either way:thumbsu:

Fantom
Fantom, just me writing crap to get some good reading if i could.:rolleyes:
But we did get some interesting reports on players movements
P/S still waiting on just a sniff of info from your club on player movements who are coming and going would be nice, i don't ask for much:D

Fantom, just me writing crap to get some good reading if i could.:rolleyes:
But we did get some interesting reports on players movements
P/S still waiting on just a sniff of info from your club on player movements who are coming and going would be nice, i don't ask for much:D

Word I've heard is that none are going and there's quite a bit of quality wanting to come aboard. Yep, reckon we might be okay :D

Fantom:thumbsu:

Heathcote Football Netball Club AGM is on Sunday 24th @ 11am at the clubrooms.
So all you Heathcote faithful please get alone and support the club for next season

Heard some MASSIVE news for White Hills today! Word on the street is that after having numerous enticing offers Gravy has signed on for another 5 years!

A real coup for the club and should help deliver a premiership! :)

Gold Coast made a big play for him but Gravy couldn't be persuaded for the sun, sand and dollars of the Coast! He plays purely for the love of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back