Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reports dennis,is the bloke all right who got kicked
Yeah all good, got him in shoulder. They shook hands after thats the main thing. Looked ordinary though. Makes you wonder what goes through blokes heads! Onto the footy side now, Elmore are still my tip for the flag. Flogged Nth in all aspects with two of there star players out

newth back at his menacing best. daniel andrews had 37 disposals in a b.o.g performance. (all loose ball gets, 33% effective) :D
35 more disposals than myself:rolleyes:
Who gives a flying....who played well in the Locky twos or got plenty of touches, or the travel movements of a football hack.

Yeah all good, got him in shoulder. They shook hands after thats the main thing. Looked ordinary though. Makes you wonder what goes through blokes heads! Onto the footy side now, Elmore are still my tip for the flag. Flogged Nth in all aspects with two of there star players out
Say if Nth Bendigo and Elmore ever merged, there would not have to be a name change, or a slight possible variation ''Bendigo Nth'', cause Elmore have no Elmorons.

Say if Nth Bendigo and Elmore ever merged, there would not have to be a name change, or a slight possible variation ''Bendigo Nth'', cause Elmore have no Elmorons.

This is called trolling. Even I know the Elmore side is full of locals and half the parents of the players are still living locally.
Anyway doesnt matter as terrible arguement. Move on.

I think Geary should be applauded for taking on a tough job. They are a young side out at Huntly, and now the social rooms are right, plus some off-field investments about to be rolled over, the Hawks have the chance to become more competitive.

They just need to hang in there. They have some good kids running around. Just need to be able to complement them with a couple more midfielders and a big forward.

It is very tough to get new players to play obviously based on past performances, but the club is sound behind the scenes, with an enthusiastic committee, so I am sure the club will move forward in the years to come.

Just had 4th of july in new york, spent the time in an aussie bar watching the sainters! next stop Helsinki
i love it when people spend heaps of coin to travel to far away countries to sit in a australian bar, haha dingle berry.so what are you doing in hellsinki:p

He certainly cant be accused of jumping on the band wagon ! Good on him for going against the country footy trend :thumbsu:
anyone else heard about the possability that leichy/gunny are trying to get into the hdfl next year. half of there side is from echuca. and im pretty sure balranald wouldn't be to upset. is there any chance that united would be interested acky, would make for a lot more competative games for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, so who is the 9th club that the HDFL are courting? Only info given in the paper is that it is 1hr from Bendigo.....that narrows it down to about 15 clubs!!

ok, so who is the 9th club that the HDFL are courting? Only info given in the paper is that it is 1hr from Bendigo.....that narrows it down to about 15 clubs!!

with the new freeway now working doesnt take much more to get tot he outskirts of Melbourne:D

if you just work on location and being a workable distance from the existing clubs, who ever it is should be embraced. The league works better with a bye and 9 teams. 2 teams playing same matches 3 times this year isnt an equal playing ground depending on who you cop.

as stated anyone know?

anyone else heard about the possability that leichy/gunny are trying to get into the hdfl next year. half of there side is from echuca. and im pretty sure balranald wouldn't be to upset. is there any chance that united would be interested acky, would make for a lot more competative games for them.

Reckon Ash Dancer could be on the money.

Fantom:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back