Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, have you forgotten Jacques' cheap shot on Danny Childs in the last quarter have you? There's snipers at every club champ, even yours!

If you were watching Danny Childs ran a long way to grab Jacques from behind i would not say Jacques sniped him,Childs might think twice before he grabs some one from behind again.and iam putting it nicely when i say grab;)

Sniping? What about last year when the cox's jumped the fence to punch players. Short memory down there! Only for Webby Steve would have been banned for life! I'v seen first hand the attention Phil gets so sucked into the blokes that cop it!:mad:

Your memory is not to good,no fence were it happened,you would be no good in court:)

It'd be nice though to have a shower from a real shower head and not a genuine 1972 coke can with 4 drill holes in it! :D
Wonder if these changerooms would be a issue if Huntly had them instead of Mounts.? Envy can be a dangerous thing cant it,? good people, good culture, respect for authority, hard work on and off the field and numerous other things is what makes them successful, but just keep on knocking down the tall poppy's fellas, its actually pathetically desperate.

Wonder if these changerooms would be a issue if Huntly had them instead of Mounts.? Envy can be a dangerous thing cant it,? good people, good culture, respect for authority, hard work on and off the field and numerous other things is what makes them successful, but just keep on knocking down the tall poppy's fellas, its actually pathetically desperate.

Dirt Floor covered with carpet, old cold splintery wooden church seats, two showers and corrigated tin roof and walls? Knock down tall poppies? Please:thumbsdown: I happen to be a fan of Mounts and do envy the success but stating that opposition changerooms are shocking isnt tall poppy syndrome! Your pathetic, actually suggesting it:mad:

If you were watching Danny Childs ran a long way to grab Jacques from behind i would not say Jacques sniped him,Childs might think twice before he grabs some one from behind again.and iam putting it nicely when i say grab;)

8 to 10 metres fromthis I dont know which incident your talking about but the one where number 30 sniped Childs was after Childs took a mark and was punched in the jaw and all the young umpire was a 30 if that metre penalty

Dirt Floor covered with carpet, old cold splintery wooden church seats, two showers and corrigated tin roof and walls? Knock down tall poppies? Please:thumbsdown: I happen to be a fan of Mounts and do envy the success but stating that opposition changerooms are shocking isnt tall poppy syndrome! Your pathetic, actually suggesting it:mad:
sounds like they have spent a bit on reno's since I played. Stand corrected, my bad:D

8 to 10 metres fromthis I dont know which incident your talking about but the one where number 30 sniped Childs was after Childs took a mark and was punched in the jaw and all the young umpire was a 30 if that metre penalty
Ohh Yeah, so the umpy blew time on and you got out there with your tape measure did you mate,? you must be a tradie.

Next time you are on the old wooden church seats (never seen any other kind at church) take a moment and ask the good Lord to grant you some success at your club, you have most likely explored every other avenue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh Yeah, so the umpy blew time on and you got out there with your tape measure did you mate,? you must be a tradie.

No, the free kick was genuinely about 30 to 35 metres max.

Next time you are on the old wooden church seats (never seen any other kind at church) take a moment and ask the good Lord to grant you some success at your club, you have most likely explored every other avenue.

Very ordinary comment coming from a frustrated two's umpire.

From what i have heard Farva, your lucky to get a game. Conrad is staring

conrad struggles trust me. haha biscuits has finally convinced the coach that he is worthy of getting an award. good things come to those who wait. hows the traveling nesko?

FARVA RED CARDED??? naughty... conrad struggles trust me. haha biscuits has finally convinced the coach that he is worthy of getting an award. good things come to those who wait. hows the traveling nesko?

Just had 4th of july in new york, spent the time in an aussie bar watching the sainters! next stop Helsinki

Very sad and disappointing day in the Heathcote league Saturday at Elmore. I'v seen some low acts in my time but you top them Cam Cail. Kicking Webby was the dirtiest thing I have seen before. You are better than that, what were you thinking? I wonder what would of happened if it was the other way around........

Very sad and disappointing day in the Heathcote league Saturday at Elmore. I'v seen some low acts in my time but you top them Cam Cail. Kicking Webby was the dirtiest thing I have seen before. You are better than that, what were you thinking? I wonder what would of happened if it was the other way around........

No reports dennis,is the bloke all right who got kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back