Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be happy bowing out in straight sets, especially to it's rival club LBU with such a handy lead at three quarter time

on ya puss ! nothing like winding the bloods up 6 months after the fact :thumbsdown: reply to a resent post man , you'll just end up with nesko getting another visit from elmore president .

Anyway I was in Huntly sat night and all the talk was about mounts , they seem to be recruiting pretty well and even though the hawks and north wont feature in september they should be on the improve . should be a good year in the HDFL .:thumbsu:

Interesting!!!!!

What chances that the three recruits Locky got from Echuca FC might be having second thoughts!!!!

Contracts meen nothing until clearances actually open and close.

Question is...Would the players have them back at Echuca!!!!

Stay tuned!

on ya puss ! nothing like winding the bloods up 6 months after the fact :thumbsdown: reply to a resent post man , you'll just end up with nesko getting another visit from elmore president .

Anyway I was in Huntly sat night and all the talk was about mounts , they seem to be recruiting pretty well and even though the hawks and north wont feature in september they should be on the improve . should be a good year in the HDFL .:thumbsu:

Sorry Acky, New member & havent had a look before. Wasn't havin a crack either iv'e had the same happen to me & i was gutted. Heard the same about Mounts too & i think Huntly will be the suprise packet this season, Should be a cracker:D

Sorry Acky, New member & havent had a look before. Wasn't havin a crack either iv'e had the same happen to me & i was gutted. Heard the same about Mounts too & i think Huntly will be the suprise packet this season, Should be a cracker:D

I don't care mate , apart from a few mates at the club I couldn't be further removed . must have just got out of the bed on the wrong side :thumbsu:

Is that number including thirds???? That is huge!!!
If it doesnt include thirds you would think the 2s panel will have selection woes come season proper!!!
Can only be a good thing for the club and the town!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heathcote F.C should be happy with the roll up for their first training run for the year,about 40 a mix of new and old:thumbsu:

You're right Big Ump.. Great turn up by the lads on Monday. Good to see that most of the blokes have kept themselves in good nick over the Christmas break. Micky Ring and Condon were a good example, both destroying the 2.4km run..

You seemed a little shakey on your feet Big Ump. I hear your still suffering with nerves from the 13 year old bowling elephants at you last Saturday's down @ Barrack Res or, was it because you were trying it on with the local reporter?? Rumour has it, you have slotted into a $1.40 favourite....

Special mention goes to Rees "Phantom Rocket" Harley. Rees has been a registered played with the Saints for the past 2 years and made his first training appearance on Monday night. Looking fitter than ever, he claims he is in for the biggest season of his decorated career.. I'm sure Rees will prove to be fantastic value for the Saints.. Off field being more than likely..

Signing off now boys, but before I do. Advice to you all out there. Watch out for the cockatoo's along Kenny's Lane.....

Take Care,
Ken

I don't care mate , apart from a few mates at the club I couldn't be further removed . must have just got out of the bed on the wrong side :thumbsu:

im sure we could try and remove you further if you'd let us........... :D hows the ankle holding up anyway? be powering through preseason wouldnt ya? and hows the touch going since us boys pulled out? suprised not much has been said about bundies inspiring interview on central vic footy, went for a fish before with the great man and it was bedlam! hard to get a fish with all the choppers going round trying to get a snap of him.... word of advice though, dont go fishing on the other side of the torrumbarry weir, waste of time....

biscuits44;13447264[B said:
]im sure we could try and remove you further if you'd let us...........[/B] :D hows the ankle holding up anyway? be powering through preseason wouldnt ya? and hows the touch going since us boys pulled out? suprised not much has been said about bundies inspiring interview on central vic footy, went for a fish before with the great man and it was bedlam! hard to get a fish with all the choppers going round trying to get a snap of him.... word of advice though, dont go fishing on the other side of the torrumbarry weir, waste of time....

sounds a bit like a threat to me biscuits :eek: ankle's better , they both held up okay when I fell of the roof the other day , a few stitches later and pre season and my touch footy career on hold at present . cant wait to get back into it , another week and I'll have to get some shorts off shane loveless ;). I haven't heard of any fish being caught , 12.5 pound yella was caught in the waranga basin after xmas I think , not much shade in the basin but .

Colbo start training on 20th January and seem to have topped up nicely with a few new players. Sam Hill is playing Southern Footy League and will be a loss but as long as Colbo can get Bubble ar se Wilson he will be more than a handy replacement at FF/CHF. He may need to ease up on the pies and beer for a couple of months though.
I believe most of the senior team from last year excluding about 3-4 are going around again.

I just heard that Wilson has signed with the hoppers...He is mates with Knight there I think? I used to play juniors with him but not sure how he has been travelling since? Echuca would be pissed if this is true...Good luck to Sammy Hill, legend..

You're right Big Ump.. Great turn up by the lads on Monday. Good to see that most of the blokes have kept themselves in good nick over the Christmas break. Micky Ring and Condon were a good example, both destroying the 2.4km run..

You seemed a little shakey on your feet Big Ump. I hear your still suffering with nerves from the 13 year old bowling elephants at you last Saturday's down @ Barrack Res or, was it because you were trying it on with the local reporter?? Rumour has it, you have slotted into a $1.40 favourite....

Special mention goes to Rees "Phantom Rocket" Harley. Rees has been a registered played with the Saints for the past 2 years and made his first training appearance on Monday night. Looking fitter than ever, he claims he is in for the biggest season of his decorated career.. I'm sure Rees will prove to be fantastic value for the Saints.. Off field being more than likely..

Signing off now boys, but before I do. Advice to you all out there. Watch out for the cockatoo's along Kenny's Lane.....

Take Care,
Ken

Get your facts right new boy on the block,more like a $ 1.00 favourite i will leave the others standing at the blocks:D:D

I just heard that Wilson has signed with the hoppers...He is mates with Knight there I think? I used to play juniors with him but not sure how he has been travelling since? Echuca would be pissed if this is true...Good luck to Sammy Hill, legend..

Doubt Wilson will be at Colbo next season!

im sure we could try and remove you further if you'd let us........... :D hows the ankle holding up anyway? be powering through preseason wouldnt ya? and hows the touch going since us boys pulled out? suprised not much has been said about bundies inspiring interview on central vic footy, went for a fish before with the great man and it was bedlam! hard to get a fish with all the choppers going round trying to get a snap of him.... word of advice though, dont go fishing on the other side of the torrumbarry weir, waste of time....

I didnt think it was that bad, after all I did catch the most. Its a shame you and Bundy couldnt catch a thing, except a bog on the way out

according to the murray league thread , Holoboski from Deniliquin is to play for colbo this year . a big loss for deni means a handy aquisition for last years premiers . Hdfl will be playing off against the O&M and GV at this rate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back